29- My other half.💞

Taehyung came out of the shower after a long time but when he see a pair of other clothes on the table, he understands who came inside this room. He found a note on it too.

It's jk's note for him.

"Next time if you decided to please yourself, make sure all the doors and windows of the room will be closed, or I swear to God, I will break the bathroom door myself and eat you out raw...and it's not just words. The way you make me suffer today! I will certainly give you a payback sweetheart. Right now, wear these clothes and take a rest. No need to roaming around when I am not at home, ok? Love you, baby boy. Take care."

Jk puts a heart sign at the end too!! Taehyung shaking his head on jk's craziness and possessiveness. He blushing with the realization that jk heard him pleasing himself...

"Aish! This boy!!?"

He wears jk's clothes. It certainly smells like him, and that smell makes taehyung more relaxed. He went to the kitchen and see Martha was cooking.

"Hey, Noona, Can I also help you? I was feeling bored, and I am also used to work at my home."

Martha surprise by taehyung's sudden appears. First, she disagrees with his proposal as he needs to rest but she like this cute boy in just a span of time that much, that she really can't resist taehyung's puppy eyes!!

"Ok. But don't tire yourself or sir will be scolding me. Now, come on pretty boy, tell me what you want to make?"

Taehyung working in the kitchen and make all the dishes with the help of Martha. He knew jk loves the food made by him so much. He made all jk's favorite dishes(which he knew when jk stay at his home) while talking to Martha about jk's routine life, his likes and dislikes, also about how he is with all his workers.

Martha praising jk as the most caring and responsible person. She told tae, how jk always treats his workers as his family members. He knows all of them by their names too.

Taehyung felt happy to hear jk is not that cold-hearted, what he tried to show the world!!

He waited for jk to return home, but to his disappointment, jk was not returned till late at night. When he actually came back, he saw taehyung sleeping on a sofa, maybe tired of waiting for him.

A beautiful smile spread on his face. He came closer to that cuddling boy and look at his angelic face for a while.

He bands a little and peak that sleeping boy into his arms and takes him to his room. ( taehyung's room guys🙄)

He put him on his bed and covered him with a warm blanket. He touches his hair and band a little to give a small kiss on his forehead.

 He touches his hair and band a little to give a small kiss on his forehead