37- Possesive kitten of JK.

Taehyung is so happy nowadays. His brother and his family stay with him at their penthouse for a week. Taehyung let them show the city around and keep shopping for all of them. Kiya and minsu got a lot of toys and games from jk. Jhope and Jenny opposed the idea but jk shut them...

"Now, it's my right too, to spoil the children. They are my nephew and niece too,k Hyung."

Their life goes on smoothly. Jk takes the charges from his grandpa and father totally. His most of the time occupied with meetings and visits. Taehyung understands and supports him in any way possible. Rose too, try to cooperate as much as she can, but she also has studies to complete, that's why jk had to take most of the burden.

But, the thing everyone notice is...he took that responsibility like a pro! The way, he seals the deals and announced more changes and new projects, nobody can say, he has never been involved with business before. Not only his grandpa and father but all the board members are also happy with his progress and performance.

One day, namjoon came to his office with news that makes jk surprised. He decided to call all his employees of big hit. Taehyung was on half-day leave, so he can't present at that meeting. It's a good chance for jk to talk to them.

When everyone present at the meeting, jk allowed namjoon to tell them the reason.

"Good morning, to all of you. I'm here to announce that our company was selected as a representative at the world's biggest mega fashion show, held next summer in Paris. It's an opportunity for us to show our talent through the biggest worldwide platform. Mr. Kim Seokjin will lead the project, and he can choose the assistant whom he likes."

Seokjin selected jimin and taehyung as his assistants but it created chaos between other staff members.

Ms. Yunha stands up first to oppose the decision.

"Excuse me, sir, with all the respect, I want to know, on which basis Mr. Park and Mr. Kim selected as to deal with this biggest project? We have more experienced staff among us than them. Isn't it the partial way to favored!?" Her tone was full of vicious.

"It's not only my choice, Ms. Yunha. Our committee members selected both of them with their recent performance." Seokjin tries to explain.

"But, how can he? Just because he was engaged to our boss, he can't..."

"Enough, Ms.Yunha." Jk's powerful voice makes all the chaos quite down.

"I know, what are you trying to say! I also knew, why you, specifically didn't like him in the first place?"

"It's not like that, sir!"

"Let me finish first. I want to tell you all that, I found out, who was the culprit among us, who made the video clip of me and my fiance. The guts of that person to saw us her face after putting that clip on social media, and still wearing a fake facade are really something else!!! I will forgive her sin if she still accepts her deeds. It's the last chance." Jk's eyes challenged all of them, and everyone fears his wrath.

Ms. Yunha was more quite than anyone.

"Want to say something, Ms. Yunha?"

"I...I don't know what you say?"

"Really? Then, I need to call the police as I have enough evidence." Jk looking sharply at her.

There is silence in the room. Everyone was shocked to know, Ms. Yunha can do this!!?

"I don't regret it. He is a fake person. Everyone impressed by his fake manners and nature, nobody can see the true color behind his sly smile instead of me. He was a player, who didn't hesitate to seduce the boss too...he...'"