40- Epilogue

7 years later,

Taehyung is working in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. They are shifted to a big mansion just outside to the main city location. It's their second home.

Suddenly, a loud scream starlet him. He left all the work and rushed outside the house where two kids screaming their lungs out.

"Taeguk! I say stop it right now, why are you chasing your brother like this?"

The boy running toward taehyung and hide behind him.

The girl laughing out while clutching a fake snake in her hands.

Taehyung glared at her and she stopped immediately.

"Sorry, Papa,"

"Why are you scolding my princess like this, taetae?" Jk came out of the house too. He still looks stunning with glasses on his face. But, taehyung looks mad.

"Ask your princess, why she always teasing his brother like this? We get it, you don't fear any kind of reptiles, no need to show off, girl!" He pulls the frightening boy into his arms

"Taeguk, Stop bothering your brother and just throw that thing first." Jk stopped the girl rushing to him while still carrying that fake snake in her hands.

"But daddy, taekwon never came out of his fear, if he doesn't try to touch it. I just help him."

"He gets this fear from your daddy himself, girl. First, try it on your dad." Taehyung smirked at jk who was freaked out with fear.

"Yes, papa. She always bullied me with those things but never teased daddy with it. So meanie!"

Taekwon pouted and curled into tae's arms. Jk looking at his face which is a replica of taehyung. He felt soft inside. He held his daughter who pouting at how her brother always gets her papa's attention like this!?

Jk kissing her cheeks.

He still can't believe it, how his daughter, who inherited his features, got nature like taehyung? She is just like tae in every manner. And, on the other hand, his son looks exactly like taehyung, get his nature and attitude!! Maybe it's a miracle of science.

 And, on the other hand, his son looks exactly like taehyung, get his nature and attitude!! Maybe it's a miracle of science