20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.

Taehyung sighed... He can't decide whether he is sad or just relieve!! His mind is a mess right now. He just about to close the door, when he heard minsu's voice.

"Taetae uncle!! Open the door."

Taehyung quickly opens the door and sees his nephew and niece standing there.

"Taetae uncle, where did jk uncle gone? I had seen him in a car." Minsu asked curiously. He felt disappointed because today jk uncle gonna taught him, how to use computers for drawing...

Taehyung just about to answer, when kiya shouting...

"What happens to your face uncle? Are you sick? Did a poisonous bug bite you!!??"

Taehyung suddenly covered his marks but then he realized it's too late!! not only children who show that...but Jhope and Jenny, who walks just behind them seen that too!!

He froze in his place. His eyes getting wide when looking at his hyung, who glaring at him. Jenny looking concerned.

"Kids, play with your toys for a while. I need to talk with your uncle." Jhope looks mad.

The children understand something big thing happened so they obediently follow the instructions.

When taehyung sat in front of his elders, he was quite tense. He is fumbling with his t-shirt hem.

"Can you explain, why am I seeing marks on your body, which are inappropriate? Who did this to you?" Jhope clutching his jaw.

Taehyung can't see in his brother's eyes.

"Taetae, we are getting worried about you. Please tell us what was happening? Who did this to you?" Jenny tries to calm the situation.

"Umm...j..jk..."

"What?" Both of them yelled at the same time, and taehyung get chill down his spine.

"I'm gonna kill that bastard. " jhope slamming his fist on the table in front of him and all the things shattered on the floor.

"Calm down dear. Let him complete his story. Then you will do whatever you want to. But please don't judge the situation with one side." Jenny stopped his husband.

"Did he...did he touched you improperly? Did he try to...umm...force you!?" Jhope looking at his brother with worry now.

Taehyung shocked to understand what his hyung want to know!!? His stares getting horrific.

"No...no...no. Hyung. He didn't do anything to disrespect me. Yes... I...I agreed he was like carried away when I...I slapped him. He apologized to me after for his actions."

"And why are you trying to defend him? Are you also feel the same for him?"

Taehyung surprised to listen to his hyung's indications!!

"Hyung!!?? How do you know about jk's feeling for me!??"

"Huh!! Seriously!!? Tae you are a fool if you can not see the difference in his gaze at you!! I knew something like this would be happening one day if jk cant gets a hold on himself. Infect this is the thing I am afraid of. I know you two are not meant to be one. Your lives are pole apart from each other. That boy is a player, a spoiled brat, a rich person without manners and morals. He was just acted to get near to you and you fool allowed him to touch you!!"

"He...didn't act hyung. I...I agreed he is a playboy and straightforward but he didn't hide anything from us. He just...just confessed to me."

"And you accept him?" This time its jenny who asks him.

"No hyeongsu. I did not accept him. I told him that I need some time to think rationally about this. I told him to leave me alone. That is why he left this village in the first place."