9 - A fortunate accident.

Jk didn't spare namjoon a glance, though he must be cried if he even tries to hug his friend. He turned fast from them and get out of his condo.

When he reached the basement, he saw his driver Joseph stand at his car looking downwards.

He shouted his name and went to the back door of the car. Joseph is being a statue in his stop with a sad face. When jk was just about to open the door, he remembers he can't use his car too!

He jolted out of to touch his car. Joseph understands that he may remember so he looks even sad than before. He was his driver since he was a kid going to primary school. It's like he practically saw him grow up from toddler to a fine man. Unlike jk's grandpa, Joseph saw more closely how jk changed with time. But jk never said anything harsh to him. Never misbehaving to him. He always taking care of his all personal staff as his family. That's the reason he is feeling so emotional that he can't accomplish him for a month.

Jk also felt terrible. He acted on impulse out of routine. But, he can't saw others that he is shuddering inside.

He cleared his throat.

"Umm...I just forgot...I can't use my cars too. So, Joseph, You will have to take care of my all babies until I came back, ok? (Jk has a massive collection of luxurious and branded cars, Jeeps, and even sports cars and bikes. He loves his all vehicles like his love interests, so he calls them babies.) And you too, take care of yourself."

Now, Joseph can't hold on to his tears. He cries.

"Oh! Jk baba. I'm so sorry, I can't be with you....but I want to tell you, you are a good person baba, and you will win. I pray for you." jk felt emotional to his driver's care for him. His eyes also glistening. he let him cry for a while...

When Joseph calms down. He patted his shoulder in ensuring.

"Ok, Joseph. Can you tell me, where to hire a cab? I need to go somewhere."

"If you don't mind, let me call my friend's cab for you. He will be with you, wherever you want to go, sir."

"No, no, Joseph. I can't take help from you. Don't worry. I can manage. You just told me where I can get a cab."

Joseph gave him an address. Jk thanked him and went to that place nearby, where he can hire a cab.

When he reaches that place he shows, lots of cabs there. He asks someone if they can drive him to Deagu? Most of rejected him as the place is far away from Seoul, and to reach there in a day means they have to drive nonstop.

Jk first time face the rejection. In his whole life, he saw a bunch of luxurious cars, and his personal drivers always ready for him in a moment. He even chooses the car, which he wants to seat! But, here, he is not the famous jeon jungkook. He wore a mask on his face and sunglasses on his eyes.. he even wore simple casual wears that's why nobody can recognize him.

After so many attempts of request, finally a cab driver ready to take him. But, he wants a double charge for this trip...that is nearly 3/4 part of the money jk having right now!

But, he didn't have a choice.

Jk agreed to that condition and finally able to get in the way to his destination.

On the way, he saw a beautiful atmosphere around. It's not like, he is first time travel out of the city, but it's the first time, he is alone and without his gadgets. His mobile and his laptop, that's why he is able to notice his surrounding!

He was amazed by how beautiful the weather is! He opens the windows and feels the fresh air on his skin. His body is used to the air-conditioning car, so it's a refreshing experience for him to feel the mother nature the first time. And he felt energetic.