16- Jeon vs Kim!

Jhope watched both taehyung and jungkook running towards him, and also their entwined hands. He observes their faces for a while, like he wants to find some answers, and just when jk looks back at taehyung, jhope understand everything...

A small smile forming on his face. His eyes sinning with realization. But when they become closer to him, his face suddenly turns stern.

Jk and taehyung looking at him, and then they realize, they still held each other hands!

They suddenly withdraw their hands in a rush, and flustered,

"I think, I told you to present here at 6:30 am? Am I not clear it?" He looks jk like a school principal caught a brat red-handed!

Jk felt nervous, he is sweating with running and now with nervousness. He doesn't know what to say,

"I...I'm..."

"He was late because of me hyung. I stop him on his way. I want some pictures for my new project so I forced him to model for me, It's not his fault." Taehyung defends him.

Jk stunned by the way taehyung lie to save him. Nobody did anything like this for him before. He was shocked to see how successfully taehyung convince his brother.

 He was shocked to see how successfully taehyung convince his brother

Taehyung looking at him and just smile. Jk wants to kiss him at that moment, wait!?

What?

What he wants to do!?

Jk jolted out in reality! Did he seriously thinking about kissing!?

"Just stop it you fool, " He murmurs to himself.

"What? What did you say?" Jhope asked.

"Nothing hyung, It's just, yeh! I'm sorry for being late. Next time, I will keep it in mind."

"Only if you can survive the day!" Jhope smirked.

"Hyung?" Taehyung was shocked to see this sly side of his kind-hearted brother!

"Now, don't waste the time, You have to help those workers in planting the crop, and then you have to cultivate the other side of the farm for vegetable plantation. Use gloves when planting the seeds, and next time wear gumboots for working. It's not a beach where you can play in track pants and sports shoes!"