36- Hyung's wrath or love!??

Jungkook couldn't stop fracking out every minute since he heard the news. He told taehyung about it, and he also felt nervous as to how he could possibly face his hyung after his sudden engagement and even worst...his...Ummm...!!??

He can't even utter that word!!

That's a big relief that rose came to meet them that morning. She lightens the situation with her cute antics and talks. Taehyung mingles with Rose like they are the lost siblings and found each other today only. Jk was happy to see them going along so well, but also jealous of his own sister too!! The way taehyung totally forgot about his presence, he felt left out and even alone!!

His grandfather was aware of this situation and he called him to let jhope come to their house, instant of jk's penthouse. Jk felt relaxed a beat. At least, he will not alone when hyung would try to kill him!!

Taehyung is also worried but he knew his hyung too. His hyung never stops him to achieve any of his dreams, and he is sure, he can convince his brother that jungkook is his ultimate wish now.

Finally, when they reached their main house, jk's whole family there to welcome them. Rose is also with them. Her mother welcomes both with a warm hug and blessings. Jk's mother was like a bad dream to this family, no one wants to talk or even care to know where is she right now!!?? Jk find out she already sighed the divorce papers without any objection. Well, he was surprised because he knew her mother can't agree on this easily, there is something behind it too!! But, he didn't give a shit to that drama anymore. His life got his center like tae...to whom it revolves now. He is more than happy.

After feeling like a lifetime, a car parked at the main door of the giant villa. Seokjin exits out of it with jhope, and Jk's body starts sweating with nervousness. He can sense that hyung is mad, the way he looks so serious and stern, even taehyung is hesitant to approach and welcome his brother!!

When finally tae get some courage, he came forward to hug his brother. But, jhope stopped him by raised his hand!! Taehyung looks like someone slapped him hard on the face! His eyes became teary but he needs to control himself. He back off quickly but feel a hand on his waist, jk supported his baby silently. Taehyung sighed.

Joon ho came forward and welcome the guest so as sejin and maria. Jhope can't disrespect his elder, he respectfully bows to them.

"If you don't mind son, can we talk inside the house. It's a family matter after all." Joon ho suggested. Jhope nodded and all came inside the house and seating in the living room.

Joon ho is a brand name represented South Korea itself. His house is like a royal castle in every way too. He has contacts like all the top celebrities and people but very few can able to see his house like jhope. He didn't like his personal life to be explored. So, jhope is among the very few people who can be guests in this house and even welcome by Joon ho himself!!

Jhope is not dumb to realize this big thing!!

And just like jhope, even jeons are impressed with this polite man from a small village, who act like it's so obvious around him. He didn't mesmerize with the luxuries around him.
Joon ho knew now, where taehyung got his manners and values from?

There is a heavy silence spread out in the room. Jk and taehyung seat far from jhope. They both fears of jhope's anger. They felt guilty and hang their heads down.

But, one thing that everyone noticed too is...both held the hand of each other and hide it behind the non-existent space between them!

Joon ho clear his throat...

"Umm...look son, I know, you are furious right now. But, try to under..."

"With all the respect, sir? Can I ask you something? What you felt when your only brother engaged without informing you, and you found out it through social media?" Jhope asked Joon ho and everyone felt the pressure of that question.