21- Inevitable.

A week passed by this incident, and taehyung carrying away with his life. One day he received a call from Jimin.

He told him that after the immense success of their last show, their company got lots of offers. The price of their company shares also increase, and their company CEO was very happy with their work. He announced a big party to celebrate their success and also to promote seokjin hyung as a vice president of the company.

Taehyung really feels so happy for his hyung. But, when Jimin told him that hyung also want him to present there when he received this honor. He thinks that he got this opportunity just because of taehyung.

Taehyung doesn't want to go. After whatever happened with jk, he is afraid to even continue his job...

He refused Jimin that he doesn't want to come. The work on his farm is still yet to complete. He needs to be here for a while. Jimin can't force him...

But, in the evening, when seokjin personally called him, he can't say 'NO'. Seokjin emotionally blackmailed him like he wants his little brother to be present on this auspicious day of his life.

Finally, taehyung had to give up. He agreed to be present at the party, but he also mentioned that he will be coming back to his village, just after that party too. Seokjin agreed about that. He was grateful to him. Taehyung can't break his hyung's heart, who loves him so much.

He talked to his Jhope hyung and hyeongsu. Jhope advises him to be aware and jenny helped him to pack his backpack. Taehyung would be returned from the city just after the party day, so he doesn't want to carry a big language. Jenny gave him a concealer bottle to hide his mark...which is already very lightly visible, and his lips are now normal. Taehyung thanks Jenny for gave him a makeup touch. He doesn't want anyone to questing him about that mark!!

Back to Seoul...

It's a party day today. Taehyung just arrived in the city a few hours before. Jimin went to receive him. He takes him directly to the hotel venue where the party will organize. Taehyung can't understand. Jimin told him that seokjin wanted them to prepare for the party, so he booked a room for them, and also select the clothes too. Jimin gonna ready with him. Seokjin got him his favorite branded pair of clothes as a gift and he nonstop blubbering about, how beautiful and stunning that attire is!! He was so excited to were it at the party.

Taehyung asked him if his clothes were that costly too?? But Jimin just winked on response and now taehyung got weak jitters about it!!

When they reached the hotel, seokjin comes to meet him. He hugged so tightly to his baby...and everyone can see how much he adore Kim taehyung!! They went to their booked room and show them their respective attire for the party.

Jimin whistle when he looked at his clothes, where taehyung shocked to see sparkly and fancy clothes, which screams that it could be customized for him!! He shaking his head...

"I'm not gonna wear it, Hyung! This looks so costly and on the top of, not my type of clothing." He terrified to look at how skinny that pant is!!

"Oh! come on taetae!! You can't be prepared once for me?? I specially order it for you. You will look fabulous in it. Believe me." Seokjin trying to persuade him.

"Don't worry, hyung. I make sure, he will be present at the party just wearing this. You can be prepared for yourself. It's a big day for you. I will handle him. Don't worry." Jimin ensures his Hyung, so he left the room to ready himself.

Jimin looks at taehyung so slyly... Taehyung gets a shiver down his spine.

"No...I will not wear it. Chim."