38- A hidden side of life.

Jungkook patiently waiting for taehyung's explanation of his secret visits to his old house. To his surprise, tae didn't even look like he did some unusual!! Jk trusts him, but the way tae hides the things from him, makes him anxious too!!

After waiting for a week, finally, he lost his patience and decided to check out the matter himself.

He went to tae's old house and ring the doorbell. He was furious when he heard a woman's voice came inside of it!!! Was taetae really cheated on him?? His mind stops working until he saw the door is open.

He was statued with a shocking expression on his face!!! His eyes turned wide when he saw the person in front of him...

"You!!??"

"Jungkook!!??"

Taehyung came out from the kitchen with a glass of juice in his hands...

"Who is there?"

Just when he saw jk at the door, the glass slips out of his hand with shock!!!

Jk's whole body turned rigid when he saw taehyung like this... He was beyond furious now...

"What is she doing here!!??" Jk rushed to the person when taehyung came forward to cover that woman...

"No, kookie, listen to me first..."

"I don't want to listen to anything. why are you hide her here? Is she try to blackmailing you too? How dare she..."

"Just shut up, jungkook. She did nothing to me. Just listen to me first."

The woman behind tae's back, crying out with the situation.

"You didn't know her, taetae. She destroyed me once, but I will not let her ruin my happiness this time."

"I say stop it, jk. She is my mother too..."

There is a heavy silence suffocating them. Nobody is able to speak out a word for a while.

"Why I have to punish for your sin every time? Now, you make my fiance against me too!!?? Are you hate me that much, that you can never see me happy at once?? Then, why you gave me fucking birth in the first place? It's better if you kill me in your womb, woman!!"

A hard slap makes jk stumble upon his stand. He was frozen when realized taehyung slapped him! And, for that woman!??

"For god sake, please listen to me first jungkook. You don't know, what you are saying? She already..." Taehyung voice is cracked with tears.

"No need to stop him, taehyung. Let him say. He...he is right, I...I was mud to his name. I deserve this."

"Oh! Stop it your act. I had seen you enough to know your all disgusted and sick way to get what you want. Tell me, what you want this time? My fiance is too innocent, not to know you. But, I'll not let you play with my life this time."

"Time? That's the only thing, I don't have much anymore."

"What?" Jk shouted.

"That's the thing, I tried to tell you, jk. Eomma is sick, she...she has leukemia." Taehyung started to cry while hugging Mia.

Jk was dumbfounded. His mind blackout completely. He can't believe what he heard! Now, then the words sinking inside of his brain...
He looks at the woman again...