18- Claiming the treasure.

Jungkook's cheek burning with finger's print on it. His eyes getting wide and turning bloodshed...

"How dare you kiss me?"

Taehyung was equally ragging with fury! His body is trembling.

Jk turns his face to gaze at him. Taehyung can see the imprint of his fingers on jk's cheek...but he shuddering when he shows the fire in jk's eyes!!

Jungkook has a very creepy smirk on his face, which taehyung can't understand.

Suddenly jk jerking taehyung towards him and crash his lips so hard on him. This time it's not a soft or gentle kiss...but rough like torture! Jk bite taehyung's lips so forcefully that he can test copper in his mouth.

Taehyung screaming with the pain. He pulls jk's hair to remove him from his face. He even punching jk's beck to make him out of his arms. But jk seems like immune to any pain, he held him in a Bone crushing hug, taehyung can't escape from his tight clutch.

He helplessly suffering jk's molestation. Jk didn't give him a chance to even breathe...

After eating taehyung's mouth enough, jk attacks his jaw, and neck ruthlessly!

Taehyung panting hard. His lips burned after devouring so roughly by jk. And now jk bites his soft skin of neck with his hungry teeth... Taehyung cant defense himself against jk, who is stronger than him.

His eyes filled with tears of helplessness...

When jk felt wetness on his cheeks, he suddenly comes to his senses. He looks at taehyung and shows the fear in his eyes. He realized what he did to the person, who is the most important for him now. He is horrified to see taehyung's red swallowed lips with blood on his lower lip, and a big hickey on taehyung's neck, which turns into a dark purple color in an instant!!

He wishing undone for terrifying taehyung to death with his wild side. And, when he saw tears in taehyung's eyes, he mentally cursing himself with the way he treated taehyung!!

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry taetae...I...I just forgot. I don't want to hurt you, but I...I don't know when I turned wild to you!!?? Maybe it's the first time someone slap me like this!!" Jk stammering with nervousness. He doesn't want taehyung to hate him.

"You forgot, it's the first time someone kiss me like this too. That even without my consent! How could you !? How dare you to touch me like this!?" Taehyung still breathless but glaring at jk with hatred!!

Jk still didn't release him from his arms. He cupped his face and remove tears from his cheeks. He lovingly kissing taehyung's cheeks and caressing his skin with his fingers...

Taehyung didn't have the strength to object him or stop him.

"I know... I have to admit that I was too rough on you but after your confession that it's your first kiss, I don't regret a bit !! I don't know you are this pure and untouchable!! And... I'm sorry that our first intimacy was like this but I promise you, I will treat you like a treasure of my life now onwards. I don't know what I feel for you is affection, lust or...love, but whatever this is, I know it's stronger than ever which I feel for someone."

"But I don't feel anything for you. I...just see you as a friend." Taehyung stands firmly on his ground.

"It doesn't matter now, baby boy. you don't feel anything because no one make you realizes that how beautiful and gorgeous you are!? No one touched you the way I am touching you. ( Jk caressing taehyung's body with his one hand and another held his neck. He is kissing and sucking taehyung's earlobe, and taehyung jerking with sensations unknown to his body.) You never felt the pleasure out of proximity with other body. You never knew how someone can make you weak with desire and show you the stars." Jk licking the skin of taehyung's neck from ears to collarbone with his hot tongue.