24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??

Jisoo stunned the way jk slap her backhanded!! She can't believe, jk could choose a boy over her!?

"Don't you dare to even look at my love, you slut! You are the whore here. Get out, or I will break your hands, who even try to touch my angel."

Jk clutches his taehyung more into his arms while hiding his face from that crazy bitch!

"You!!...you chose this fag over me?? How..." She can't complete her sentence when another slap hit her hard on the face...and this time, it's not jk...

It's seokjin...

He was beyond furious the way that bitch insulted his baby brother!! He doesn't care if she is a girl...

"Don't! Not even a single word about my taetae! Or I will forget that you are a woman." He pointed out his index finger to jisoo as a warning...his complete body language is changed.

He looks danm scary! Everyone shocking to see jolly and funny type guy could be this scary and intimated!? There is pin-drop silent.

"I will handle this bitch. You can take taehyung, sir. I make sure this slut can't make any more stunts. Please take care of my baby brother." Seokjin looking at taehyung so lovingly. His heart tearing up when he shows his baby brother sobbing in jk's arms. He wants to hug him too...but, first, he needed to give special lessons to this bitch, who dare to insult his brother like this!

Jk nodded at seokjin. But before the turn to his office...he looks back to jisoo, who was a statue at the point.

"Don't cross my way ever again jisoo...next time I will make sure you regret to be born!"

He looking at everyone around and address them with the powerful voice of jeons...

"Keep in your mind all of you, whoever trying to harm my love or even passing dirty comments on my relationship with him. Ready to face the worst time of your life. I promise you, that gonna be first and last biggest mistake of you, that you regret for the rest of your life. Don't try to test my patience. Whoever trying to hurt him or even using any bad word about him, you have to answer me. Understand!?" His powerful voice bloomed in the surroundings and everyone frizzed with the intensity of it. They all nodded.

Jk turned to namjoon.

"Joon, make sure this bitch never come near this site ever again. Do whatever the legal action you need to be taken. I don't want to see her face again. Throw her out."

Taehyung can't see that much humiliation of a girl. He stops crying for a while and awestruck to see jk this angry!! He realizes the authority of his status the first time. And when jk order to throw out jisoo, he can't keep silent. He just about to stop jk...when jk looking at him with equal warning gaze...

"No, baby boy. Don't forget who am I and what are you for me. Nobody insults you in front of me and can easily pass by without facing the consequences. You, my love, is more important to me than my own status and image. You are my pride taetae. I'm feeling blessed to have you. You are so precious to me, so as your image. I can't let anyone dirty your pureness and innocence. Let me show them, how much you valued to me. So, nobody can dare to make the same mistake again." Jk cupped taehyung's face with one hand and others still hold him into his embrace. He slowly kissed taehyung's forehead and everyone collectively wooing on that beautiful view. Taehyung got shy and hide his blushing face again into jk's chest.

Jk looking last time to everyone, like make sure everyone gets his clear message. He walked back to the lift and enter with taehyung by his side...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~