6 - When destiny play with future.

The next morning is turning into a massive collection of pictures, and exclusive news about famous fashion designer Yoona's new collection lunching show held by bighit fashion company last night.

Every small or big newspaper and magazines are covered with glamorous and exclusive pictures of the fashion show, and every cover page is filled with a mysterious showstopper model, who disappears into thin air after the show.

Taehyung's pics in model form stunned everyone with his gorgeous visual and angelic face.

Bloggers and YouTubers all around the world cover the story by adding so many extra spicy gossiping materials about the show and secret model.

Some of them even publish the pictures of jimin's cheered hard for that model, and that model gave a flying kiss to him at last. They excuse jimin as he is the only one, who knew about that girl, and he didn't want to reveal her identity because she might be his secret girlfriend!!!

Bighit website also crashed with tons and tons of messages from all around the world. Most of them ask for their secret model, and some even offered her new shows, movies, and beauty pageant competition participation too. Many companies ask for her to be their new advertising model.

Kim seokjin tired of answering about the constant inquiry of that girl..!! He finally decided to switch off his mobile for someday, until this matter is subsided.

His desk is full of every big magazine and newspaper of today. Which covers with the pictures of taehyung on its front page and with a title like......

'Cinderella' of one night..!!

Bighit company wants attention by creating unnecessary hype of the mysterious model names 'Cinderella'..!!

Is this ' Cinderella' could be park jimin's secret girlfriend??

Park Jimin introduces his secret girlfriend as a 'Cinderella' to the world.

'Cinderella' gave flying kiss to her boyfriend park jimin...

Why Bighit company hide the girl calls 'Cinderella'?

The inner source of the bighit company confirms that park Jimin is indeed having a secret love relationship, the model 'Cinderella' could be his girlfriend..??

Some of them even lash on model jisoo's unprofessional behaviour. They revealed her past scandals and wanted her to be banned from the modelling industry.

Some paparazzi reporters gave proof of bighit company taking legal action against jisoo, and file a solid case for massive compensation.

Seokjin held his head in his hands out of frustration and tiredness.

He didn't expect this much coverage from all around the world. He spellbound by the response of the media and fashion industry too.

But...

Every single media stage has one thing in common.

A lot of pictures of taehyung and praised his ethereal and glamorous beauty.

Taehyung's beauty is indeed becoming the sensation of the country, and his mysterious appearance was the current tread for gossiping.

He peaks one of the magazines and watching taehyung's picture on it and smiling.

"You are indeed our Cinderella taetae.."

His private phone rings. He peaks up it.

"Good morning, Hyung. Have you seen the newspapers today?" It's Jimin who called.