13- I will only go with you by my side .

"For God's sake, I'm not your Cinderella, jk!"

Jhope can't believe what he heard! He looking between jk and taehyung...

"Who is Cinderella? Is it running a fairy tale here? Can someone explain it to me?"

"Wow, Cinderella! My favorite story! So, our taetae uncle is jk uncle's Cinderella?" Kiya beaming with excitement,

"And jk uncle is prince charming, who came in search of his Cinderella." Minsu clapping his hands...

"Where they gonna married now, oppa?" Kiya excitedly asking her brother.

Taehyung and jungkook freezing with embarrassment. Taehyung blushing hard as he hides his face on another side. jungkook also felt shy but when he looked at taehyung's side profile with the pink hue on his face, his eyes became soft, he never see any female even blushing around him! But how can a boy blush like this beautifully! he didn't even realize he stared at taehyung? It's like taehyung's every action, every expression is doing something to him, which he can't understand!

Both jhope and Jenny watching this with shocking expression! Jenny suddenly turned to the kids and try to stop them before they say something which makes this situation more complicated and awkward,

"Come on kids, go to your grandpa. I will take your breakfast there."

"But eomma, I want to see taetae uncle and jk uncle kissing," Kiya told so innocently...

"What??" All of gasping at this sentence!

"Yes, in Cinderella, in the end, prince charming came to fetch his bride. He kissed her and take her with him. Jk uncle also will take our taetae uncle?"

"No Kiya,taetae uncle will not leave us, am I right taetae uncle?" Minsu looks pleading towards taehyung.

Taehyung turned so red with embarrassment that he can't even answer his nephew's question and jk...

His heart beating fast, even just hearing the words kissing! If taehyung is a girl, he didn't seem so affected by this as he kissed so many girls in his life but Kim taehyung.!

He unknowingly bites his lips, and murmur 'fuck',

"Enough of this nonsense, Jenny please take them out of here." Jhope is not fuming with rage.

Jenny somehow managed to get the kiddos out of the room.

Jhope signed jk to seat on the sofa and he takes a seat in front of him on the couch. Taehyung takes a chair far from both of them...

Jk was nervous as hell. He doesn't know, how he gonna explain this drama to jhope?

Jhope studies both of their expression for a while.

"Are you two in a relationship?"

"What?" Both screamed together.

Taehyung's eyes widen with shock! And jk stunned with this sudden question?

"Hyung!? How could you ask this? I don't even know him before yesterday! Don't you have trust in me anymore? Have I ever hide something like this to you before?"

"Then why the hell he calls you his Cinderella!? "Jhope fuming with frustration and confusion.

"Let me tell you this story Hyung. Umm, taetae told you the fact, we seriously didn't know each other before yesterday. I came here to find a person called park Jimin. But by chance, I got to meet taehyung instand."

"Park jimin? you mean Jimin as taetae's friend!? Why on Earth did you search him here? He didn't live in the village. "

"I know, he lives in Seoul. He is my best friend's boyfriend. They fought. My friend is furious and depressed too. That's why I wanted to meet him, and also ask him where can I find the mysterious girl of that fashion show, whom only he knew as a person. I didn't have the slightest idea that the girl I was searching for, heck even every media searching for is taehyung!" Jk is still in awe of how can this simple boy could turn out into a beautiful angel!