𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1: 𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛

"𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚔" "𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚔" (idk what sound a rock makes...)

Here we go again, same old same old. I'm standing in front of my high school, stuck in place. It's the first day of my senior year, thank god. I'm not very well know, you have my brother and his friends, but they all hate me, and my best friend Charlotte. Which is something I'm fine with. I don't need anyone and never will. I let out a deep sigh and I start walking toward the front doors, knowing what's gonna happen as soon as I walk in.

"Ahh, look it. Bell is back" someone yells. Great. I was trying not to get noticed. That didn't work. They should know by now not to mess with me, it never ends well at all. I look up from the floor I was looking at. It's been the same for years, marble white flooring; however, it's not white anymore, more like an off white type of deal. I'm standing here looking like a complete fool, looking for who ever said that so I can go talk to them.

No one is around. amazing.

I roll my eyes and I throw my hood back up and I head to the locker i've had since my freshman year, next to him.

"Why good-morning Bell" I hear him say in his snotty attitude that he really needs to get fix. Act like you don't seem him Bell, he'll go away.

"Click"

"You finally got it nerd". Is he seriously talking again. Just ignore him. I set my bag inside the locker and I grab my books for my next class. I'm guess freak got the memo because he left, thank god. I put my headphones into my ears and shove my phone in my pocket and we are on my way, away from this hallway.

Put your hand in mine
You know I want to be with you all the time
(Make you mine- Public)

Here we go, my type of music is slowed, depressing music but it calms me down. Lately, this past summer, every time a song gets up, I get a random flashback. Today's was me and someone walking hand in hand through a field. cliché. There's a slight problem, I don't know who this person is. Never seen them in my life, all I know is there eyes are bright blue, you could really never miss them. There gorgeous, and my mind is going insane. I need to find this person and find out what this means but it's all just memories.

"Bell, hello? You alive" Someone says to me. I snap out of whatever gaze I was in and I look up. It's my best friend Charlotte. I don't even know how we are friend, complete opposites. She is smart, well put together and doesn't have a messed up family. She is drop dead gouroues, silky brown hair and a well shaped face. All the guys drool over her. Me, i'm nothing more than a druggie low laid kid. That's all i'll ever be.

"Yeah, sorry" I say, looking up at her. She seems mad about something, her fist are clenched. She unravels her fist from the ball they were in and she sits besides me.

"Your brother is a asshole Bell, you know that. A complete dickhead" she says, clearing fuming. I love seeing her mad, she's my best friend and all but it's hilarious.

"What did he do now" I questioned, holding in my laugh.

She gives me a side look, looks back forward out the classroom window and turns her hole body to me. "He's just a jerk, thinking he can mess with me whenever he pleases. How the hell do you live with him" she says all in one breathe. That's Char, she is over reacting, again.

"I don't know, wanna trade?" I ask, letting out a soft smile. Here's the thing, my brother Caleb, is obsessed with Char, I eased drop in on his conversation. He thinks flirting is making fun of someone, so I agree with her. A dickhead but it's just funny seeing her mad over it when I know the reason behind it, I would get murder if I tell anyone though. Caleb is the biggest softie I know when it's just us two. He has a good heart and if he gets his head screwed on right he can get a girl and treat her well. He's a completely different person around his friends or when isn't just us two and Char, he smokes, drinks, you name it. He has done it. I can't say I blame him, I do too but we come from a pretty messed up background so not surprised we turned out this way.

"Bell!" Char say hitting my arm, over, and over again. It hurts.

"Bitch, stop" I raise my voice looking at her with wide eyes, holding my arm. As soon as we make eye contact we burst out laughing, she is so random but she knows me so well.

"You take your pills today?" she whispers so only I can hear her. She acts like my mom sometimes and other times this crazy physco bitch but I still love her.

"Yes mother" I say, turning my attention not to her, but the classroom door. There here, great. Freak boy and his friends. Freak boy makes eye contact with me but I don't dare to even look at him. All the girls are obsessed with him, he's "hot" or that what everyone says. I'm the only girl who hasn't fallen for him, never will. He's a dick. Act's like he rules the place, and I think I get to him. Which is the only pleasure I get inside this place. I get under his skin, his stupid charms don't work on me.

........................................................................
You look perfect,tonight
(Perfect- Ed Sheeran)

I'm home, alone. Listening to music. Got another flashback, we were cuddling under the stars, looking up at the universe above us.

Flashback:

"You think, there is some type of ljfe out there. Some who is perfect, looking down on us laughing. We are nothing but some messed up people with a messed up world" I say, bring my attetion from the night sky above now to the boy sitting next to me.

"That's where your wrong on one thing" he starts. He then does the same thing, glaring over at me. His blue eyes glimmering in the night sky.

"𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡" he whispers, sending chills down my spine. He opens his arm and I scoot towards him, resting my head on his lap and he pulls a blanket over us, getting away from the cold night air.

End of flashback

I don't know why I keep thinking these. I'm not the type of person who believes in love, I never will. It's just plastic waiting to broken. Easily. That scares me. I've never had a boyfriend but I have slept and kissed people. Like I said, i'm a low druggie kid who likes to party. You can see where that leads you. It just bugs me, how this life in my head, memories, can seem so real, so obtainable. Like it's gonna become reality.

a/n: I really exctied about this. I decided to try something different from my first book. I wanted to be more detailed so here we are. :). Also, if there is a line like this "............" it a time skip during the chapter. If I skip a few days or something before the chapter, i'll say it. It's just for during a chapter and small time skip. Also, Charlotte name is Char for Bell, that's what she calls her. Okay bye:)