𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 25: 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦.

jaden's pov
----------------

"bee..."

"No, fuck you jaden. Your right, your just like everyone says your are, hometown fuck boy who just uses people. I should've knew all a long you were just trying to get into my pants" she shout, tears flooding out her chocolate brown eyes.

My eyes are filled with anger but not at her, at my fucking friends. What the hell.

I was never trying to sleep with her, honestly I didn't even care if I did or not. I just wanted her, not what she has or doesn't.

Her eyes, there filled with regret which caused my eyes to swarm with tears. I caused that, after I promised.

"and don't ever, call me bee" she whisper.

I can feel my eyes soften. Please don't do this, let me fix this please.

Only people that meant the world to her got to call her that, I was special,

now

i'm not so sure.

"please bee. i'm sorry." I chocked out. She won't even look at me.

Her once bright beautiful eyes that use to stare at me in awe, like this morning, won't even meet mine.

fuck jaden.

"no" she mumbles, slamming her locker and walking off.

The girl, walking away from me, meant everything to me. She was this girl who was over looked by so many, ignored by so many, ghosted by everyone, the girl I met, I fell head over heals for, is now walking away from me, because of me.

she means more to me than anyone, and I mean that. Her smile, her cherry lips, her attitude, her mind, and her laugh. That gorgeous, ugly laugh that managed to make a smile creep on my face.

I would do anything for her, I would die for her.

She means mores to be than this earth, she was the light to my day, and I was the moon to her night.

we were meant for each other,

and now, I ruined that. I can no longer see the sun that once shined in my day, I'm hidden by this big blob, by this misunderstanding, just like the moon hides behind the earth during an eclipse

however this time, I don't know if I will ever see her again. I don't know if i'll reappear in her solar system.

I gently reach out of my trembling hands and I meet her skin, her
silky soft skin, lightly grabbing her wrist. I didn't want hurt her out of anger.

"bee, please. I love you" I whisper. I wanted her to hear that, my subtle voice reaching her ears letting her know, I do love her.

I always will.

She freezes, I can see the gears turning in her mind.

I didn't want her leaving, and a chance I could never see her again. I know how she is, I wanted her to know, even if i'm a fuck boy, or nothing to her, I loved her. Someone in this world cared about her and loved her, even if it was the person who hurt her the most.

"no Jaden. you don't" she states, you could her the tension in her voice, the pain in her voice. She gentle pulls her soft skin away from me and walks off.

I just lost her.

she's gone.

I watch the beautiful girl walk out of this building, completely shattered.

this was all too good to be true, I knew it,

I just didn't expect me to be the one who ruined us.

As I watch the door close, anger, pain fills my body from head to toe, this time even worse.

I swing my arm at my locker, causing my hand to start gushing with blood.

I didn't care, I didn't care what happened to me, I didn't care if I died or got beaten, all I cared about was her.

It was at this moment I realize, half the school was watching.

"Go!" I shout, everyone hurrying back to there classroom, everyone except Caleb, Charlotte, and Ellie.

Caleb, had a face of full anger, however, I knew bee didn't want to talk to him. She was pissed at him just about as much as me.

He makes eye contact with me, even though he is just a blur due to the water in my eyes, and he just shakes his head and follows her.

Charlotte, had a look of regret, terror. That's when I knew, she was the one who did it. She fucking ruined it, she ruined this. For what?

She quickly walked into her room with her head down.

Ellie, she had a look of sadness. Out of the whole group she knew how much that girl meant to me, she was one of my bestfriends. Me and her were close and she know deep down that I was in love with this girl, all along.

She slowly approaches me, knowing I could snap at any minute, not on her but something around me.

I try to keep my anger and the tears in me. I didn't want anyone seeing me like this but at the same time I didn't care, at all.

"s-she g-" I start, not being able to finish my sentence because I burst out crying. I couldn't help it.

"Come here" she quietly whispers, bring me into a hug, even though I was 10 times taller than her.

I lean my head into her shoulder, crying my absolute heart out. She just simple rubbed her hand along my back, letting me just break down.

"it's okay. you'll get her back" she whispers.

"what if I don't?"

"you will, you could see the love in her eyes ja, give her time" she assured me.

my mind kept running on the fact,

this was all a mistake

my sun was gone,

I could no longer see her, touch her, be with her.

I loves the fuck out of her, the most dangerous drug out there.

love.

drugs can either make or break your life.

she made my life and I broke hers.

i'm sorry bee.

"come on ja, we gotta get your hand fixed up" Ellie states. I just pull away from her. Looks in her eyes, she has a look of anger but sadness, just like I am.

She takes the back of her hand and wipes my face, grabbing my other hand and taking me out of building.

she was my bestfriend, there's not denying that.

but I just want my other girl back.

a/n: No, before y'all comment, Ellie and Ja will not have anything on between them, I see that way to much.