𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3: 𝑊ℎ𝑦

"Hmmm, Bell and" the teacher starts. No no no, please don't be freak boy, not for a a school project.

"Him" and she points behind. Fuck. I turn around and I see Freak boy with a huge smile on his face, like he wanted to be partners with me.

why.

"School dismiss, you have tonight to work on the project, I will email you what you need to do. Have a good day" she says, coldly. You can tell she hates her job. So much she assigned me with

"Why hello bee" he says, smacking the back of head just like Caleb did this morning.

I don't say anything, I just give him a death glare. It would be wrong to say, I hate this boy but I strongly dislike this boy. A lot. I do not want to do this project with him.

He just chuckles "See you tonight bee". I ignore him, he has never cared about projects. That's why I'm dreading being with him. He normally gets put with girls so they always do it for him, to get on his good side. I doubt he is going to show up, he lazy. Freak boy is a fuck boy. (that rhymed💀)

........................................................................

"Caleb, it's not funny. He's the school most popular guy and he has everyone up is ass. He's full of himself and now I'm stuck doing this dumb project because he isn't coming. It almost 8, it almost dark." I groan. Me and Caleb are in the living room, watching some sort of show he found on Netflix. He just laughs at me. I don't find this very funny.

"It's not funny, we're gonna fail." I say slapping his arm.

"So why don't you do it yourself?" he questioned. Let me tell you, I gave him a look like I was about to kill him. He knows Me and Freak boy situation.

"No, I'm not sucking up to him. I'm not falling for his traps." Let me tell you, yes, I do care about school only due to the fact I need a job so I can move. Other that that the place could burn to the ground. I hate school but I go so I can get a decent job and a decent life set for myself. Your probably thinking, the low-laid kid isn't that bad. No, I don't deal with people shit. I want to get my life in order, I really do. I want to have a life when i'm older so I gotta try now. Do I hate it, yes. Yes I do but I gotta have some stable ground but there no way in hell i'm bowing down to freak boy, no way. I look over back to Caleb and I see him opening his mouth but it's cut off by a knock on the door.

I'm assuming this late, yes 8 is late, it's the neighbors. There an old couple who need help doing certain things, which me and Caleb don't mind doing. Like I said, we aren't bad people, just messed up life.

"Hello, How can I help yo- you actually showed up?!" I blurted. He actually showed up.

"Yes Bee, you actually thought I was gonna forget or not show up?" He chuckles. He looks tired, that makes me more confused on why he is here.

"Wait he actually showed up?" I hear Caleb yell. I look at him and give him a slight nod then I look back to Jaden, particularly asleep.

"You guys have low standards" He says, slightly pushing me out of the way and making his way to the kitchen. I really dislike this boy.

I shut the door and turn around to look at him. He's drinking a cold water from the fridge. Just looking at me.

"Yes Freak Boy?" I ask him, he's weird. He just shakes his head and he goes and sits next to Caleb on the couch. I let out a huff and I run upstairs to quickly grab my laptop so we can actually do this.

Why did he show up for me?

.......................................................................

"There, see I'm useful" he says while yawning, which causes me to slightly yawn.

"Good job Freak Boy, you actually did something useful" I say, quietly clapping my hands. It's currently 11:30 and we are tired. We finished our project, surprisingly without any complaining, weird.

"Hey, sorry I was late. Taking care of family things." mumbled. I wasn't in the mood to argue.

"Yeah yeah, I didn't even think you were coming. We kinda hate each other" I say, putting everything back in my bag.

"Wait, you think I hate you" his attention fully on me now.

"Yes Freak Boy, I do. Your always messing with me. Not that I mind, I enjoy messing with you and getting under your skin, trust me" I chuckle. He doesn't say anything, just looks at me, with wide eyes. Did I do something.

"Bee, I don't hate you. Your the only girl who I don't hate. That's why I put time into talking to you. Your not afraid to beat the shit out of me, honestly you lowkey scare me" He says, leaning back onto the couch.

My mouth is practically wide open. He did not just say that. He is scared of me.

"Your scared of a 5"2 Senior girl?" I say, this time standing up. He nods.

"You don't take shit Bee,you really don't. Most guys see that" He plainly states. I'm not in the mood to joke today. He's messing with me again but this time I was falling for it.

"Goodnight Freak Boy" I whisper, turning off the light and throwing him a blanket off the back of the couch.

"Night Bee" he mutters before drifting off to sleep. I do have to say, he does look peaceful when he sleeps. Bell stop. I let out a small sigh and upstairs to bed I do.

Why was he actually on my mind. Why him.