𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8: 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑎𝑦 𝐼 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢

𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥- 𝙎𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙮.

It's been a week, every since Tuesday, Freak boy has been, let's just say, a complete dick.  He showed me the treehouse and had his, sweet caringISH moment and now he's back to being Freak boy, the asshole I know.

I don't mind though, sweet and caring is for little girls. I really don't see a purpose of "opening up". Trusting someone besides Caleb is something i'll never do, beck ever Charlotte only knows the little bits, nothing big. She knows about my mom and dad and some of my past but other than that she is clueless.

I have however gotten more of these weird, memories. I don't know what to call them. Nothing exciting, some dates, kisses, literally nothing has been huge since tuesday. Strange. I don't even know if this person exist or if it's all in my head,'I wouldn't be surprised if it was though. It's strange, like nothing I've ever read has said this happened, if so it's been with crazy people, like the mentally insane, I'm not mentally insane. Yes I've looked on google, you can get basically everything there. Just like searching up your cough to see if you have cancer, it's a deep deep hole. That may be the problem to society, too many answers. That's another topic for another time but seriously, I looked on google like anyone else.

Didn't find smack.

It frustrating you know, like there's something abnormal happening and you can't find answers. Too afraid to go the doctors because they think your crazy, so many unanswered questions is what driving me insane. So many. Like Is this person even real? Does this mean anything? Why now? Why at all? If the person is real, do they get the same thoughts? If so, do I know them? Why can I only notice there eyes? Am I insane?

The last questions right, I am insane, not even Caleb knows about this. I keep this secret to myself, trusting. However, why did they start happening less often, and less big when I hung out with Jaden, aka Freak Boy. It was weird, before, so the summer and monday,  they were huge. Bigger things or bigger things in a relationship kind of thing, now it small miner details.

Why does the fucked up kid, dream of having a stable life. No mom, barley any dad, which never showed up this weekend, Druggie, lowlife, dream or see myself falling in love. I really don't believe in love, it's something that so easily done or is so easily fake but it's so hard to fall out of. It's just a trap, like I said before, plastic waiting to be broken.

My thoughts are broken by the sound of the front door. Someone's knocking, quite loudly may I add. Caleb isn't coming home till later tomorrow, not going to school may I add. So No one should be knocking, probably, once again, the neighbors.

"Hello, how may I help you?" I ask in the politest tone I could possible come up with. The old people are nice, and respect me and Caleb so we respect them. Yeah it wasn't the old people.

"That sounded so dumb, can you answer to me like that more often" he chuckles. My eyes went wide, what the hell.

"What are you doing here?" I blurted out. I haven't seen him all weekend and he just shows up.

"I came to see you, now let me in" he says with a cheeky smile, I missed him to be honest.

"Okay stop all this bogus and give me a hug" he laughs, once again filling the empty house. I move into him putting my arms around his fairly wide frame and hugging him tight, he normally doesn't do this but I'm glad he here. I never get to see my dad, so this is special he came home.

We spend the rest of the day catching up on his trips and school. I love my dad, he was always joking and alway lightens the mood, something I will always love about him. It just sucks he isn't home a lot. Ever since the incident with my mom, he has gone sort of MIA, something I don't really fancy to talk about. He always means the best, it provides for his small but complicated family, and that's the only thing i'm grateful for. He was the only person I could truly count on while he was home or even away. He would always listen, he isn't the best father but he still cares about us, which is something I can't say for my mom, even though that situation was different, by a far. I just love spending time with my dad and Caleb, sucks he can't be here.