𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 24: 𝐹𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑌𝑜𝑢

This chapter may be triggering or upsetting for some audience, please be aware and read at your own risk. I love you.

⚠️Mention Of Suicidal Things⚠️

"Slut"

"Whore"

"How"

"Your just using him"

"Bitch"

"Fuck off"

"He can do better"

"Ugly"

"Disgusting"

"Disgrace"

"what the fuck Jaden!" I shout, i'm on the verge of tears.

There are pictures of us everywhere, us kissing, us somehow fucking sleeping, it looks like we have no fucking clothes on.

Only he could have token these pictures and it pisses me off.

"Bee, I have n-" he starts

"how the fuck are these in here" I snap.

He stays silent, his eyes are full of anger.

"No Jaden, fuck off. Was I just a game to you? You really told the whole fucking school we apparently "slept" together, fuck off."

"bee.."

"No, fuck you jaden. Your right, your just like everyone says your are, hometown fuck boy who just uses people. I should've knew all a long you were just trying to get into my pants" I shout, tears flooding out my eyes.

"and don't ever, call me bee" I whisper, his eyes are filled with tears, his eyes that were just angry are now filled with pain.

We seem to have the attention of many different classes, all of them staring at us in awe, looking from me to my locker.

Tears are going down my face a mile a minute, I fucking loved him. He knows everything, he helped me, it was all just a game to him.

I wasn't special, no matter how many times he told me I was, it was a lie.

I was right, no one cared about me, not even him

Everything was too good to be true. The "broken" people can't be fixed.

The whole school is silent, so many things running through my head. Why? when? does he really think that low of me, I thought we trusted each other, we were each other bandage.

He made me believe all the time I tired to kill myself it was a mistake. Now, i'm not so sure, maybe I should have gone.

"please bee. i'm sorry." he chocked out. I can't even stand to look at him.

"no." I mumble. Now grabbing my locker and slamming it shut, walking towards the school doors

I was stopped by a gentle grip, his hand were trembling and his hands felt like sandpaper.

"bee, please. I love you" he whispers, only so I could hear him, I freeze.

he really just told me he loved me.

something I haven't heard out loud since, since my mom.

I wasn't important in anyone's life, ever. There would be someone who was more important, no one ever loved me or even showed it.

Expect my mom. I haven't heard that word out loud, to me, since the day she died.

She was the most important thing me, now, he was too.

"no Jaden. you don't" I state, gently taking my hand back and walking off to the school

As soon as the school doors close shut, I hear a loud bang, then someone shouting.

I didn't even care to look back, fuck him and fuck life.

"Bell.." I hear another voice say, sort of quietly but also shouting.

I slowly turn around to see Caleb standing there, with a strike of "told you so" in his eyes.

"No Caleb, go to your fuck buddy Charlotte, you care about her more than me" I spat, tears are now staining my face.

"bell, that's not tru-"

"Yes Caleb it is" I wailed and I turned back around, leaving this school, no matter how much I get told.

i'm nothing special, i'm just another girl who was a game to him.

even after what he just done,

I still can't help but love him.

fuck you Jaden. fuck you.

"We cultivate love when we allow our most vulnerable and powerful selves to be deeply seen and known, and when we honor the spiritual connection that grows from that offering with trust, respect, kindness, and affection. Love is not something we give or get; it is something that we nurture and grow, a connection that can be cultivated between two people when it exist within each one of them- we can only love others as we love ourselves. Shame, blame disrespect, betrayal, and the withholding of affection damage the roots from which love grows. Love can only survive these injuries if are acknowledged, healed, rare"
-Brené Brown

a/n: I though the quote tied the last few chapters up in an odd ball. Let me know what you think about this chapter and the. quote. much love and you are worth it:)