𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2: 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝐵𝑜𝑦

⚠️Mention of suicide⚠️

The next day.

Beep Beep Beep

"Caleb, shut your fucking alarm clock up" I yell, filling the empty house. It's been going off for 10 minutes now and he won't turn it off. Don't get me wrong, I love Caleb but he is a handful. A cocky handful. He thinks he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants. I'm trying to keep him on a steady life, good grades, no drugs or anything of the above but you tell where that is going.

"UGGG NEVERMIND!" I shouted once again, slamming my door this time: also making me jump. The house is empty besides me and Caleb, always will be. Only got my dad, or whatever is left of him. No don't worry I didn't feed him to wolves or anything, he simply isn't around a lot. He has a good job but travels 24/7. He's home maybe 2 days a month just to get more clothes and check in on us. I've never had a "family", eww. In all honesty, I would love to have a little family when i'm older, making sure they don't live the life I am. That is if I even make it. I've tried to kill myself a few years back, luckily, Caleb stopped me before I could take the pills. Am I happy about that, maybe. not really. What's the point of being in a place where you don't feel welcomed? I don't see one. Just like you would go one of your friends, friends house. not welcomed. That's how I feel with life, not welcomed. Shit always happens that messes me up, I think that causes-

"WE ARE GONNA BE LATE, HURRY UP" I hear Caleb shout. Wow, he actually got up. I let out a small chuckle and I grab my bag and hurry downstairs.

"Looks like someone tried today" he says with a sarcastic tone. I just roll my eyes. I'm wearing sweats and a cropped hoodie with a messy bun. It's a Wednesday so I could care less. I don't give two shits what people say, I live for me and do what I please.

"Let's go and stop standing there nerd" He says, slapping the back of my head very hard.

"Caleb! That hurt" I say, trying not to laugh, it didn't hurt that bad, I'm pretty use to it by now.

........................................................................

"BELL!" Before I can see who yelled that, I get a hug from behind. I turn around to see my best friend, Charlotte.

"Hey Char, you seen my yesterday" I chuckled and hug her back. I love her hugs, there so calming and sweet.

"Move." A stern voice says, that causes me and Char to look up.

Freak Boy

I seen Char not trying to act like a fool, she has liked him for a long time. Not freak boy's type though. Me, couldn't be bothered, just another moody day for him.

"Why good morning freak boy, what a pleasure to join us" I spat, wasn't in the mood to deal with him. He doesn't move or say anything after that. He simply just looks at me, up and down. Is he crazy?

"Freak boy, that's still my name?" he chuckles, opening his locker. Woah woah, what's the sudden mood change.

"Yeah. It suits you" I smiled. He just playfully rolls his eyes. His mood did a complete 180.

"Since 4th grade Bee, really?" he laughs. I wanted to punch that little smirk right off his face. I hated being called Bee, for more than one reasons but he doesn't know that though, it makes my blood boil though.

"Shut up, you know you love it" I was trying to hide the anger in me. He gets under my skin with his bullying, two can play at this game freak boy.

"See you in class Bee" and with that, he was laughing at himself walking off. I roll my eyes and open my locker, completely forgetting Charlotte was standing right there.

"Umm excuse me!" she practically yells.

"What?" I say, look at her. Her mouth is half open. I just chuckle at her. I get so many compliments, for some odd reason, about me and freak boy. "We're cute" "Any girl would dream to in your shoes". They make me want to barf. Freak boy doesn't pay any attention to girls unless he has too, there all up his ass. Well, everyone except me. That's why we can joke with each other, more like bully but joking sounds more, I don't know, friendly. Anyways, I'm the only girl not up his ass, begging for attention, and never will be. He's one an ass, two, too cocky, three, ew. I'm also the girl who is willing to stand up to his ass, he knows i'm not afraid of him. Everyone at this school is, everyone except me, again.

"You kidding right, you guys-" she starts but I closed my locker and walked off. Was not listening to her little talks again. Just to piss her off more, I put my head phones in to get out any noise that may be out of sorts. *cough* *cough* Charlotte.

I found love where it wasn't suppose to be
right in front of me
(I Found-Amber Run)

UGGG. Here we go again, I love music too much, this is gonna drive me up the fucking wall. This one was cute though, that's a plus.

Memory-

"Put me down!" I scream, more like a laughing scream.

"Not until you say you wove me" he jokes, we all know he was not joking.

"Okay Okay, put me down first" I say.

Before I could do anything else, I get thrown into the lake, the cold water surrounding my body. That asshole, my asshole.

Memory over-

It's killing me to know that I don't know what this even is. I know it's me only due to the fact, I've heard my name. I look nothing alike the girl in this "world". I sound insane, I promise I'm not. It's like i've lived this life that I don't remember. What's bugging me, I don't know why not how this is happening. I also don't know who this person is, and if they see the same or it's just me. It's probably just me, I'm hallucinating, yeah Bell.

"Dude, what's up?" I hear someone say, hitting a guys arm. I can't help but ease drop.

"I don't know man, it's weird. It's nothing" freak boy. What's up with him.

"Just some memories I didn't want to remember. Childhood with my parents" He says, I can tell he is lying in his voice. I don't hear anything else. Weird, what's wrong with freak boy.

a/n- okay. this was kinda cute and I'm excited. I wanna get some straight so i'm not confusing people. This is a story of a girl, every-time a certain song comes on, "a memory" pops into her head. However, she has never had this happen, it's her past life. She has to figure out why and who is this person. So that's that, not going into any more detail. Also, Important.

I'm going to try to add her memories into the story line, like I did in this one I put in italics and underlined it. That's the memory, i'm going to make a short list.

Mention of a Memory- italic and underline

Mention of time Skips during a chapter- dots, "...."

Mention of time skip before a chapter- underline and bold

Mention of something important- italics

Mention of the song that plays the memory- Underline, Italic, and Bolded

Hopefully this helped you all better understand what i'm doing and more of the process my brain is going through. Much love🖤