𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 32:𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑛𝑑

Thank you for 10k, it means the world🥺

-7 months later-

bell's pov
————

"ahahah so funny asshole" I say, hitting the side of his chest.

"what, I'm serious" he defends himself. I'm proud of him no matter what but I don't think I could do that.

"Night!" Lilly yells, running up the stairs into her room, jaden yelling the same thing back.

"It will be fun" he says, now doing the thing he always does, drawing circles on my lower back.

"Ja, I just can't. I got family here. Plus my step mom" I start, "I really wish I could. I'm going to miss you"

He simply plants a kiss on the top of my head, "it's fine. We will still see each other". I just let out a sigh.

It's the end of our senior years, we graduate tomorrow, we'll pick up our diplomas. Me and Jaden are skipping as usual, just stop and go. He has to leave for the airport an hour into it anyways so we thought we just goof around and spending the last but with each other. He's moving to LA to figure out what he wants in life. He wants to do music, something I already knew.

The last 7 months have been absolutely amazing, it just has been me and him against the world really. We've been hanging out just us, and Ellie and Alex.

After Jaden officially told me the whole story, I dropped charlotte, everyone did really. I haven't talked to her since, it kind sucks but i'm really happy right now, well not at this exact moment.

I've decided to stay here in Tennessee, he wanted me to go with him but my step mom, yes you heard me right, is having a baby.

My dad married a women he has apparently been with for awhile now. He has decide to give this whole father thing a shot. Her name is Carri. She's a very nice women and we have a good bond but she will never replace my mother. She cares for me and Caleb and is holding my new baby brother so I really can't complain.

Jaden has changed me a lot, we'll sort of saved me. He's made me realize that life was worth it, I was worth it. He's helped me a lot and i'm very grateful for that. We have spent every possible moment together we could. We weren't forced and we never really argued. It was just chill loving relationship. He taught me a lot of things, especially forgiving my family.

We both promised each other we would try and fix things with our families, so we did. He is starting to grow. a bond with his parents and same with me.

We make each other better and for that i'm extremely grateful. Me and Caleb are really close now, and Charlotte isn't apart of his life either, after he found out. I finally got my brother and dad back and Jaden has his mom and dad slowly back.

"what you thinking about?" he ask, I just shrug. I didn't realize I was messing with his fingers. We are on his couch cuddling, just like I said enjoying each other.

"Tennessee is a long ways away from LA" I voiced.

"I know."

"how is us going to work?" I ask, now bring my attention to his eyes. He's just looking at me with a weird half smile.

"I don't know. I still want to talk to you a lot" he says.

"do you want to continue us?" I ask, worried if his answer. He slightly shakes his head.

"why don't we go back to exclusive but we don't have to but a name on it. That way we don't have to have a name but we can still have each other?" he suggest. I don't answer him, to be honest, it's gonna be hard without him. He's become my everything.

"You know I love you right?" he says, I just nod.

"I love you too" I repeat back.

He kiss my forehead again, and we just sit in silence., disappearing my thoughts.

I knew this moment was going to come, just like all things do, it comes to an end. Life sucks.

Graduation is around the night time due to the fact the they wanted it that way. Seniors have tomorrow off so we have the whole day to get ready but most people are going to a morning party.

"yeah." I simply state. Maybe this could be a good thing. We will still be in contact, nothing will change right.

"yeah?" he repeats, I just nod.

"I have an idea" he states, I look up at him.

"let's go stay the night at the tree house, we can spend all night messing and dicking around and then we can pick up our diplomas and we can go to bed and just be with each other all day before I leave?"

My face lights up. He knows that's one of my favorite things to do. We didn't do it often but it was one of the most relaxing calming things to do with him and it was fun.

"I'll take that as a yes then. Go upstairs and get changed into my sweats and a shirt" he chuckles at my face. I dart up and I quietly run up the stairs.

I reach his bed room and I open the door, revealing an actually cleanish room. I walk to his closet and I open his drawer, I grab his sweatpants and one of my favorite shirts of his and I slip them on, leaving my hoodie and shorts I had on in his suitcase.

damn, I'm really going to miss him.

I take one last look at his room and I close his door, walking back down the stairs.

I reach the end up the stairs and I see him standing in the kitchen, waiting for me.

I walk over to him and I wrap my arms around his waist, leaning my head against him, looking at whatever he was doing on his phone.

He was texting his friends in LA. Bryce? Josh? I know one of them is Anthony, other than i'm clueless.

"you excited" I ask, he just shrugs his shoulder. He turns his phone off and he turns to me.

"kinda. I'm going to miss it here, and you" he says, a bit of disappointment in his voice.

"this should be good for you, i'll visit" I add, a soft smile goes on his face and he leans in and kisses the tip of my nose.

"let's go have one hell of a last night"

a/n: thoughts?