𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒: 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝐹𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑏𝑜𝑦

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

"Dear Freakboy

hi. it's been a year hasn't it, a whole year. i'm sorry you had to hear from me like this.

The day you left, I knew in my heart things wouldn't be same, I couldn't accept it. I was right, it only took a month for us to slowly die off.

That's okay though, you taught me so much Jaden, it's not even funny. You made me who I am, and I'm beyond thankful.

You promised me we keep in touch, I guess we both break promises.

I'm now with my mom, my dad, my step mom, and my baby brother, devin. There all gone, I'm in a better place.

You made me promise I wouldn't kill myself, and It was a truthful promise. was. everything was a was.

we were a thing, we were happy, we were each other's healing process jaden. you wanna know the only thing that is still a is and are.

the sun and the moon. bee and a skull.

I'm still your sun that looks over you during the day. I promise I am, even if it's cloudy, I'm still your sun, boy and your still my moon.

We will meet again, you better be old with kids, heck even grandkids but we will meet again.

For now, thank you. I love you to the moon and back, which was once at my finger tips.

you taught me love, you taught me how it was to feel like I matter. fuck you saved me from killing myself two times. You were my rock in my life. all rocks crumble.

My family died in a car crash a month ago. They were my everything just like you are. I can't live without them, I know you would want me to stay but this is it. Caleb is still here, check up on him please. I know your big pop star now but please, for me.

Comatose big hit hun, I bet your living your life, the life i've always known you have. Lilly is okay by the way. I check up on her weekly, she's reminds me a lot like you.

My death, I don't want you to cry or anything because I promised you the night you left I would cry, it's not different. We said out goodbyes, we just gotta say them one last time, so promise me this, don't cry.

I'm in the sky, and if a bee ever stings you, it was me. hopefully in your ass, make it hurt.

please take care of yourself jaden. please, I need you to be safe in someone's arms, even if it isn't mine.

"and perhaps, the very fact the sun could never have the moon was the reason that she loved him so"-o.h

quote I found on google. It's true, I could never have you, even those 7 months I did, but I still loved you like I could.

I don't regret my decision either, you were one of a kind.

goodbye freakboy, one last time.

look up the sky and know that i'm watching over you.

and if there is ever a bee, it me, being your bee

You were the boy in my mind, all along. The boy with the bright blue eyes and love for music was the boy for me.

you were for me.

stay happy.

also, you do dumbshit jaden, I swear to god I will have him beat you himself.

have a good life, forgot me.

one more time freakboy, that's all.

so dear freakboy, I love you and thank you

love, your sun, your bee, the girl who once lit up your eyes and now the girl who watches over you.

bell aria mae or for you

bee."