𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 31: 𝐿𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡

"thanks." I mumble, opening the car door.

"yep." he mumbles make. I step out, closing the car door and he drives off, not saying another word.

I simply roll my eyes and I turn around to face the forest, a smile forming on my face.

No matter how annoyed I was, nature and this place always put me in a somewhat better mood.

I take a deep breathe of the air, it's now the middle of November, so if getting colder out and most leaves are now leaving. Winter wasn't one my favorite months but it was still in close 2nd.

I let out a sigh and I start walking into the woods, leaving any negative emotions out in the empty parking lot, I just wanted to be with Jaden tonight and just relax.

I approach the treehouse to expect a Jaden somewhere around, well he was, he was just sleeping.

I let out small laugh and I set my phone and blanket on the bed of the bed and I kick off my shoes, laying next to the sound asleep boy.

He almost instantly wraps his arms around my lower waist and pulls himself on my chest, still asleep.

I kiss the top of his head and I take my fingers, running them threw his hair, untangling the little blonde bits at the end of his hair.

I never really played with his hair, he never let no one touch it unless they had too. I don't think he really use to it, I wasn't either.

I look out into the distant, you can see a small gap where the hills are, a few sheep are but yet we are surrounded by trees. It gave you a feeling of, I don't know, like theres like a feeling of life. A theres life outside your small one and it just seems for surreal in my eyes.

All the sudden, maybe 5 minutes later, I hear a small groan from the sleeping boy, which causes my eyes to look at him.

"when you get here?" he croaks.

"maybe 5 minutes ago" I say, not taking my hands out of his hair.

"I like that don't stop" he says, a soft smile growing on his face.

Just to mess with him, I take my hand away. His mouth drops, and he opens his blue eyes and looks up at me.

"you are getting it" he says, a now smirk forming on his face. Before I could defend myself, he started tickling my side, causing me burst out laughing.

"i-m SORRY!" I blurt out. I hear my chuckle and he stops, placing his hands back around my waist.

I laugh at him and I place my hands back into his hair, running my hands threw it once again.

"why are so tired big baby" I ask, he just closes his eyes and he digs his head in the side of me, he was acting like a big baby.

"I was trying to set everything up" he mumbles.

"You know I wouldn't mind literally just chilling here" I say. He actually warmed my heart, I don't think I was mad at him anymore.

"I know" he says, a small smile still on his face from earlier.

For the about next 30 minutes, we sit there in silence. It wasn't the awkward silence or the not knowing what to say silence it was the silence of just enjoying the last bit we could stay out here and just enjoying each other. I'm still messing with his hair and he is slightly running down his finger down my side, I don't think i've ever felt this,

this loved before.

it was nice if I was honest.

All the sudden, he moves away from my grip, standing up and walking over to his bag that was on the floor. He reaches in and he pulls out a long box, very slim but long. He then grabs two beers and a hoodie and he walks over to me and hands me a beer can and the slim box. It was an off white. Also handing me his hoodie.