𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 21: 𝑀𝑦 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟

Thank you for 5K🥺

———-
Bell's Pov
———-
"No! there gonna think i'm a white basic girl" he complains.

I just laugh, "shut it, it will be like looking at the stars at night, Something you do anyways".

"She has a point Ja" lilly chuckles at our foolishness. I smile at her.

"Yeah jA." I comment.

He looks at the both of us and shakes his head. "go". That causes a big smile on my face and I grab a couple packs of glow in the dark circles and I throw them in the basket Jaden was holding.

We are at our local walmart just for the hell of it.  It's a sunday, a week after our little night at the hill. Me and Jaden have spent all week together and i've been around his place a lot, we have been enjoying each other's company. Really.

Which is strange to me.

The two kids who despise each other now can't get enough of each other.

"Freak boy makes eye contact with me but I don't dare to even look at him. All the girls are obsessed with him, he's 'hot'or that what everyone says. I'm the only girl who hasn't fallen for him, never will. He's a dick. Act's like he rules the place, and I think I get to him. Which is the only pleasure I get inside this place. I get under his skin, his stupid charms don't work on me."

(a line from the beginning on of the book)

Maybe, he isn't so bad. I have to admit, I fell under his charm, I was the one of the girls that fell for him. He still is the only pleasure I get in that place, we still bully each other.

but I honestly wouldn't want it any other way.

Lilly, she is the sweetest kid you will ever meet. She's very down to earth and goofy but a very bubbly person to be around, Jaden raised her well.

I think she likes me too because she takes my side on everything, something I love rubbing in Jaden's face.

"Come on hola-gins" he chuckles, we both have bright smiles on.

.......................................................................................................................

"I forgot you draw" he laughs, poking at my legs.

I'm standing on his bed putting the glow-in-the dark stars on his ceiling. I'm making the constellation.
(I did that and it is the cutest thing in the world🥺)

Jaden loves looking at the stars i've noticed. He does it often, normally bring me a long, something I'm so down for.

"Shit head Stop!" I say, kicking his arm. I think that was the last "straw" for him because he grabbed my legs, yawning me down next him. His bed makes a huge cracking sound, making us both die of laughter.

"Fat ass" he manages to get out, this just causes me laugh even more.

When I find myself calm down, I look at him, assuming he would be laughing, but no, he is looking at me in awe,propping his body up with his arm, so sort of like hovering over me.

"What?" I question, did I do something?

"Nothing" and he lets out a small smile, followed by a sigh.

It wasn't a sigh of sadness, more like ease.

Those are my favorite types of sigh to be honest. They are relaxing in a way, knowing someone is at ease with something or someone's presence.