𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 22: 𝐹𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑦𝑇𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

This is going to be a short chapter- I just felt the need to do Jaden's pov one more time for awhile before we dive into the near ending of this(maybe) I just want you to fully understand how these characters are feeling and the process of love and trust because I want you to be able to relate to this someway. I know that has been the last few chapters and I do not want to bore anyone but I want you to feel how these characters are portrayed and how there brains and feelings work. Okay enjoy

_______
Jaden's Pov
________

I can't sleep, I tried too, I really did but my mind is somewhere else, which is normally odd for me to get so deep in thought, it affects me physically.

It's just these memories haven't happened in a while but yet there so loud in my mind.

Like faint screams, maybe that's not that way.

whenever i'm around this girl, she does something to me, something no one else has done.

Feeling her subtle yet calming breathing is driving me insane. Knowing she is right under my finger tip, it kind of scares me how unsteady things could get. I don't know, she's not mine but yet again I want her to be.

She's mine to the point where she wants to be with me and I can have her in my grasp but high school is coming to an end soon, what are we going to then?

Her laugh. That ugly ass but yet beautiful laugh, every time I hear it all I can do is stare at her in complete awe, they remind me of the girl that's in my mind, the girl on falling in love with.

I'm in love with the one and only Bell Aria Mae.

It's so crazy to me, everything that's happened. Yes it has been maybe a month, but we have know each for years, and what feels like decades. In my mind, it's been decades.

Call me insane for loving someone this deeply but love isn't a test of time.

This girl is my everything, she has healed me. In a short amount of time she has been with me, she has made the perfect boy seem so less,

perfect and instead helped me to become myself.

She fixed and healed the broken boy, in only a month.

She can do that and she did. She used she smile, her laugh, her breathing, her to fix me.

even if she never realized it,

Her being alive saved me, and I saved her.

Nothing last forever, that would be a fairytale ending.

So what is going to happen with out future,

am I going to be heartbroken.

Left alone once again, not having her with me, by my side. Helping me though the new chapter of my life.

or

am I going to spend the rest of my life with her, being each other support systems. Falling in love and being that duo who could do anything but faces so many challenges.

After all this pain and sadness,

will people let us finally be happy

and let us  get our fairytale ending?