𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 29: 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ

bell's pov

I woke up in an unfamiliar grasp. I don't remember much from last night, at all really.

I stir my eyes open to find the one and only Freak boy, sleeping peacefully, his arms wrapped around my waist.

He looks peacefully while he sleeps, just like he always has. I remember the first time I saw him asleep. I'm not creepy or anything but I forgot. No matter what anyone goes through, when they are asleep, they look okay and at home. He looks like nothing is wrong and life is good but in reality, it isn't.

I also remember last night now, I was an absolute mess. I just missed her, he reminded me of her, a lot. They would be good friends, they both came from rough lives but yet gave there all to someone. My mother, that was my dad, and him, well, I think that's me.

"I love you too" I mumble, very quietly. I do love him, I really do but I'm still furious with him. However, he was there for me last night, not something I thought he would be.

"hmm?" he hums. My eyes go wide, I didn't realize he was up.

"n-nothing" I quickly say. I quickly sit up but i'm instantly pulled back down him his waist.

"what's wrong?" he croaks. His eyes are now open and he is looking at me worried. I just shake my head and I place it back on his chest.

As much as I was mad at him, I still wanted to be with him.

"you weird" he says, putting his hands into my hair and starts playing with it.

"you like this weirdo" I say, which causes him to laugh and a small smile from just hearing his laugh alone.

"you're mad at me aren't you" he says out of no where. I remove my head from his chest to look up at him.

"You are, I'm sorry bee. I really am. I promise it's not what it looks like though" he says, his eyes gone all sad from some reason. He also won't make eye contact with me, I don't know why.

His hand now placed on my lower back, drawing small circles with his finger. I don't think he realizes again.

After I don't answer, his eyes finally meet mine.

You can see the sorrow in his eyes and the pain in his beautiful eyes. I also think he could tell he was drawing circles on my back because he stopped, causing a small frown on my face.

"why you stop?" I ask, watching the corners of his mouth slightly rise, forming into, nearly one of the softest smiles I've seen from him, nothing beats the first one.

I feel his fingers start to draw circles again, now causing a smile on my face. As weird as this sounds, I liked his touch. His hands felt like sandpaper, he never really lotion them. I never minded though, I liked them.

"so if that a forgive me move?" he questions. I shake my head no.

"i'm still mad but I miss you"

"I missed you too" he whispers and that was all. I put my head back into his chest, closing my eyes and just focusing on the noise and him.

The small circles he is forming is soothing, relaxing.

"are you okay?" he ask. I simply just shrug. I didn't know if I was okay or not.

"I just want her here. I miss her a lot. I miss having a family" I mumble. My eyes are still shut.

I feel a kiss get placed on my forehead which causes me to move closer to him.

"can we stay here all day?" I ask.

"haven't getting any sleep?"

I shake my head no because to be honest, I was up all night thinking.

"yeah"

I smile and I put my arms around his waist and I start drifting off to sleep, knowing, he was right there, next to me.

even if I was mad, he still is my freak boy.

"I'm sorry bee, I really am" I here him mumble.

I just fall asleep, knowing I was safe, in his arms.

a/n: i'm running out of titles....