𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 15: 𝑆𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑜𝑟... 𝑂𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡

Thank you for 2k🥺🤍
if you play the song, you will have to play it 2x :)

______
Bell's Pov
______

*crunch*

I still feel alive, wait do not tell me I fucking lived.

I don't feel pain, nor really anything.

I open my eyes to see a Jaden hovering over me, looking at me with tears in his eyes.

What the hell.

"Are you mad?!" he shouts. I don't understand why he gets to be upset, oh now he wants to talk to me.

"no." I coldly state. I now realize i'm trembling crying mess. Why.

He doesn't say anything after that, he just looks at me then sits me up.

I look behind me and he grabbed me and through in a pile of leaves. I imagined falling.

Also, for some reason, I couldn't break Jaden eyes. Those gorgeous blue eyes. Just like the guy in my mind.

"You should have let me fall"  I groan, Taking my sleeve and wiping my face off, or I at least try too. I was shaking so bad I couldn't.

He doesn't say anything , instead he takes both of his hands and cuffs my face, using his large thumbs to wipe my face off, still not breaking eye contact.

I look around and take in what just happen. I wanted to close my eyes one last time, wanted to leave, wanted to be with my mom, but no. He had to be my savior

"god damming Jaden" I yell. "this was suppose to be it, I was suppose to be gone"

He still doesn't look away for me. My emotions are everywhere, i'm mad, sad, upset, annoyed, confused.

I'm confused about why he cares. Why did he follow me here. I didn't ask him too and he sure didn't care all week so why now.

His big hands are still around my face, holding it gently and every time a tear falls down my cheek, he wipes it away.

"you are fucking insane, you know how many people would fucking miss you" he mumbled.

"who would fucking miss me Jaden, my parents, Caleb, Charlotte, ahahahah, so funny. They don't give two shits, neither do you"

"Your actually insane. The fact you don't see what's right in front of you. I'll miss you, fuck bell, i'm obsessed with you. The way you walk or smile. Your little hobby of drawing, the badass bee who isn't afraid to beat the shit out of me, your chocolate brown eyes, your blonde hair, the way you smell, I'm obsessed with you." he blurts.

I just sit there, now, not knows what to feel.

Freak boy likes me? someone in this world cares.

I do the only thing I know what to do.

"I will ruin you, every bit and ounce of you, just let me go" I snapped.

I got off my ass, getting away from Jaden's grip and I wipe myself off and I start walking the direction he came from, not saying a word.

"You really expect me to just let you go? have you met me?" he chuckles. I stop dead in my tracks.

He isn't actually saying this right? Is he for real, why would in fall for me, out of everyone?

"You don't understand, it's complicated" I breathed. Letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in this whole time.

Because i'm right, it's complicated.

The boy in my mind, he was the one

That's what the universe was trying to tell me, I finally figured that out.

The boy with the bright blue eyes and the taste for music is the one for me.

and I knew, that boy was Jaden.

I've known from the begin of school, when I first realized his eyes.

-FlashBack-

"You kidnapped me." I commented. He doesn't say anything, so I look over to him, only to find myself looking at him a little longer than I expected. He has a jaw line, a god damn good one. His hair, blonde tips look nice on him. His ears are pierced giving off the fuck boy side of him, but It suits him. very well. He also has very long eyelashes, his eyes are just plain blue, nothing special. Just blue normal eyes, I can kind of see why girls swoon over him but he's nothing special, just a normal kid, but aren't we all?

-End of flashback-

That's the night I knew, he was the dude in my mind. Those blue eyes aren't just simple or boring, there full of life, beauty, passion, love. I didn't want to admit it, after all, this isn't even real and there just memories and that's all they ever be.

"isn't the world complicated?" he shouts. I slowly turn my body to face him once more. It's now pouring down rain, neither of us care though.

"isn't the world complicated" he mutters again.

My gaze meets his eyes once again, still filled with tears, making them sparkle. The whole word goes quiet, fuck.

He was always the one.

a/n: :). idk, I really like this. I feel like this is too earlier to expose Jaden's the guy but oh well. Jaden still doesn't know she is or does he?

also, would you all read a book of mine if it wasn't about anyone, just me writing like a normal book? let me know:)

I love you all🤍