𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5: 𝐻𝑒𝑟.

Jaden's Pov

There she goes, her attitude full self down the hall. She different, your probably thinking, what's different, aren't you just the schools Fuck boy. Yeah, not really. I haven't slept with everyone before, only 2 actually. That's all, I can't help everyone up my ass, everyone except her.

She's different because she ain't afraid to beat my ass or yell at me or deal with me. She actually hates me, she isn't like everyone else and that's something I like about her. Badass. Most of the girls here are stuck up, will to do anything for you. They don't stick up for themselves at all, Bee does.

I call her Bee to annoy her, I see it gets under her skin, deeply. It bugs her a lot, I don't know why, I'm Freakboy. It really doesn't make much sense. I only talk to her because she isn't a waste of my time, she has something she doesn't see. Yeah, the schools popular kid has a heart, thank you. In all seriousness, she's different. She's her.

"Hossler, pay attention" The teacher shouted, I think her name is Mrs. Scott, I don't really care or listen to teacher lectures, not important. All I can think about is her, and something else.

There's this thing, you'll probably think i'm physco, I remember things. I don't know what other way to explain. Dates, Important events, or anything to do with a relationship every-time a song plays. It happened today in the car, it was weird. It was someone telling them they like them, I don't know who this person is. There eyes are this a deep brown, a deep deep brown, sort of like chocolate. Also there laugh, fills the room. It's a very ugly laugh, it really is but it fills the room, just like Bee laugh. Her laugh is ugly, but beautiful at the same time. I just want to know who this person is. It can't be anyone close, that's stupid and weird. No one will believe me either, that's stressing me out, along with home things. Lilly.

.......................................................................

"Yo Jaden, you got a crush" my buddy says, pushing me in the shoulder. It's lunch  and i'm watching Bell, she's with her best friend Charlotte, who is also obsessed with me. She's drawing something, she looks concentrated. I didn't know she drew.

"Nah, I'll be back in a minute" I say, standing up going over to her. I get over to her and I grab her paper from her, it's a girl, smoking. It looks good but why is she drawing something like this.

"Hey! Give me that back" she mutters and snatch's out of my hand

"Hey! Give me that back" she mutters and snatch's out of my hand. It was pretty good actually.

"Why are you even over freakboy?" she questions. I just chuckle.

"You draw?" I ask. She shakes her head no, face goes a little red. I made her nervous.

"No, I mess around with it, now go" she exhales. I laugh and back to my table I go, she's weird.

.......................................................................

"I'm home." I shout through out the house even though only lilly is home. Lilly is my 10 year old sister, parents aren't around and when they are, they act like we don't exist. I take care of her from time to time, she grew up too fast and that breaks my heart, because I was the same. That's why I was late to Bell's house last night and that's why I was exhausted. Taking care of her. No one at our school and I want to keep it that way. Not that i'm embarrassed you just don't want your whole school knowing your life problems, not the best thing.

"Jaden!" before I can do anything, she hugs me. Arms wrapped around my lower waist and she just hugs me. I'm all she gots.

I pick her up and I hug her tighter, I don't know what would happen if I lose her, I think I would go insane.

The rest of the night is just me doing brother things. Making dinner, helping her with homework, messing around, play fighting, then putting her to bed. If
it's a lot but I wouldn't want it any other way.

Finally got my ass down on my couch with some peace and quiet. The first since this morning actually. Yeah, scratch that.

Incoming call... unknown
accept decline

For the hell of it, I got accept.
(unknown)
(jaden)

"Hello?"

"Hi, look freak boy, I need a favor."

Bell

"And why do you have my number bee?"

"Not funny, look Caleb is leaving town with friends I need a fucking ride every morning."

"And why would I help you?"

"Jaden, please. I'll do whatever the fuck you want all week. I do not want to walk 30 minutes a day"

"Fine, whatever?"

"i'm going to regret saying this, yes."

"I wanna hang out after school, everyday the rest of this week and you have a deal. Ride home and Ride there"

"Absolutely not Jaden!"

"Then no deal"

"Why do you want to hang out with me?"

"Just because"

"Ugg, I hate you"

"So yes?"

"Yes freak boy. night."

"see you tomorrow, night bee"

and she hung up. I'm excited, lowkey. I only asked to hang out with her just to annoy her more than I already am. This is gonna be fun.

And i'm drifting off to sleep, thinking of her.

a/n: thoughts?