𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 30: 𝑇𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

i'm a bad human being.. thank you for 6,7,8,9K<3

bell's pov
-

I walk into the same old building I stormed out of week ago, causing everyone's attention to glare at me.

I just roll my eyes and I simply put my hood up and I walk to my locker, which I cleaned out a couple days ago. During the night when no one was here, just so I didn't have to deal with it front of everyone.

I walk to my locker and open it. To my surprise, there's a few notes in there, nice ones?

  —————————————————————————
Bell-

I'm sorry.

-char char

   —————————————————————————
Bee-

Have a good day weirdo:)

i'm still sorry.

-love freak boy

  —————————————————————————

Bell-

Hey, just so you know. Jaden really has a soft spot for you. He didn't mean any harm, and he really misses you and needs you.

I don't think I ever seen him look at someone the way he looks at you.

Consider forgiving him, you two are cute.

-Ellie:)

  —————————————————————————

I simply do three different things, one I crinkle Charlotte note up and I throw it away. asshole.

I take Ellie's note, which was sweet, and I shove it in my back pocket.

lastly, I take a pencil and I write freak boy back and I put into his locker.

I then grab my books and I shut my locker. Turning around and walking to my first class, with charlotte, all of Jaden's friends and Ellie.

Here's the thing, I absolutely hate Jaden's friends expect Alex and Ellie. There down to earth people and sweet. Ellie and Jaden are also close, so I don't mind her.

It's Charlotte, Mads, and Bryan I can't stand. There suck up assholes who can never think about any but themselves. I never will like them.

I step into the classroom, finding a seat near the back coroner, away from everyone else.

I take out my phone to only realize, I still have 10 minutes till class starts so I grab out a piece of paper and my headphone and I just listen to music and draw.

-
new message from Freakboy🤍😳
-

I grab my phone and open it, what does he want.

__

Freakboy🤍😳
what are you drawing?

Bee❤️🐝
how do you know i'm d-

I look up from my seat to see, class has already started. 30 minutes ago.

I look over to Jaden who is looking at me and he starts laughing. Causing everyone too look at him.

__

Bee❤️🐝
thanks for telling my asshole. now i'm not telling you.
Freakboy🤍😳
have you forgave me yet?
Bee❤️🐝
We already talked about this. not fully.
Freakboy🤍😳
can I make it up to you?

Bee❤️🐝
maybe.
Freakboy🤍😳
okay then, treehouse 6 o'clock sharp. I wanna give you something

Bee❤️🐝
maybe.
Freakboy🤍😳
asshole. if you don't show up i'm driving to your house and beating your ass.
Bee❤️🐝
good to know😊

Freakboy🤍😳
😒🖕🏻
Bee❤️🐝
you goodbye weirdo, thanks for the note

Freakboy😳🤍
you're welcome bigger weirdo, thank you for the respond.

___

I just giggle at his weird respond. he was weird.

I'm actually pretty excited for tonight. We haven't spent much time together since last Wednesday, it's not Monday so a few days.

I missed his weird face. Tonight should be fun.

what does he want to give though.

I brush the thought off and I turn off my music and decide to pay attention, well tried too.

I couldn't take my eyes off of him.

damn.

a/n: .... enjoy my posting a lot