𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑝𝑒𝑟 17: 𝑈𝑠

(i've just read the last few chapter and i'm proud to say i've improved😂)

𝐽𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑛'𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑣
__________

We kissed, we actually kissed. It was magical.

I've had my fair share of kisses but that was different.

Her lips tasted like cherry but a very subtle. They were very soft, almost resistible, like you would want to kiss them forever.

maybe that's why everyone falls under her spell, believe it or not, half the guys in our school swoon over her, they never talk to her but just look at her.

She's like a bumble bee. Sweet and innocent but yet again powerful and strong.

So forgotten but yet again, so important.

That's how I see her, a bumble bee, but now a more in depth version.

Her mind, is so small yet holds so many things.

Her heart is to two sizes too small for her, you can tell just by the way she talks to people in the halls, even if she doesn't realize it.

Her chocolate brown eyes have so much soul and love in them waiting to be speared with the world, they glow when she draws.

Her height, is so short yet so intimidating.

I don't think she even realizes this, she's absolutely perfect.

just like the girl in my mind.

she is the girl.

The chocolate brown eyes, those deep deep brown, you couldn't miss them.

I haven't gotten much of these memories or visions lately, which is something i'm fine with because I know why.

I found her, maybe, my head was leading me to her, maybe, this wasn't all a game but maybe our fate of

us.

The kiss last night meant everything, but yet again, sometimes everything isn't always a good thing.

I know, we know that this won't work out, or maybe it won't.

We just two broken people in this big world trying to figure it out, that's all it will ever be.

Just two kids trying to find ourselves, trying to fix the broken pieces, hoping one day it will become, us.

"Soo Jaden, how is Bell" Alex snickers. Alex, ahh yes, the asshole wanna be who can get any girl he chooses, honestly that's kind of me, expect the one I want, doesn't want me.

Alex is very sweet and he cares a lot about everyone, he just looks like he would rip your head off, he would, he sorta like Bee.

"Fine." I coldly state, honestly, I know what he doing.

"So do you like her?" Ellie ask. Ellie, she the popular sweet kid. Very caring and sweet but she was also pretty. Very pretty, she has a serious boyfriend with Alex but I'm happy for them, there happy.

"He does, she disgusting Ja, why would you date her?" Madison snarks. Madison, Madison Smith, the snotty suck up asshole who need to learn everything doesn't revolve around her.

People think we are all bad, well half of us are. Madison, Bryan are the one "bad" ones. Everyone else is super nice if you get to know them, you just have to know how to handle them.

"Shut the fuck up Madison" Charlotte snaps, yeah, she got into our little group some how. Honestly leaving bell so i'm kind do salty at her but she does stick up for her still, something i'll always appreciate.