Chapter Three, Lessons

(Outfit same as previous chapter)

Chapter Three, Lessons

Annalyssa's P.O.V:

As I walked into the small toasty warm office I spotted a kind faced woman sitting behind a desk that split the room in half. "Excuse me I'm here to pick my by schedule. I'm Annalyssa Swan." I said politely.
"Ahh, yes Chief Swan's youngest daughter. Here is your schedule, a map of the school and this slip you have to get signed by all your teachers and hand back to me at the end of the day, your locker number is 220. Now you don't have to participate in gym but your slip still needs to be signed by your teacher. Now this is the best way to your classes." She said as she explained to me the best way to all my classes. I thanked her and left the office looking down at my schedule I saw what I had and it wasn't too bad actually.

1st period 8:30-9:30: AP History 1.16 (building one classroom sixteen)
2nd period 9:30-10:30: AP English 1.2 (building one classroom two)
3rd period 10:30-11:30: Creative Writing 2.5 (building two classroom five)
4th period 11:30-12:30 Gym (Gymnasium building five)
Lunch 12:30-13:30 (building four)
5th period 13:30-14:30: AP Biology 2.8 (building two classroom eight)
6th period 14:30-15:30:  AP Math 3.1 (building three classroom one)

I smiled as I saw I had one of my favourite classes for first period and started to head towards the right building and classroom trying to ignore people pointing, whispering and starring at me. I quickly found my locker putting the books for my last classes in there before making my way to my first lesson again when I bumped into someone with my shoulder. "Oh, I'm so sorry." I apologised quickly, cringing in embarrassment when I noticed the person I had bumped into was the handsome blonde who had pointed me in the direction of the office.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention I was trying to ignore all the..." I trailed off realising I was rambling as I rubbed my shoulder.
"It's okay." He smiled. "Are you alright? It's nice to see you again. I didn't get to introduce myself in the car park. I'm Jasper Hale." The guy introduced himself holding out his hand for me.
"I'm fine thank you. It's nice to see you again too Jasper. Sorry for bumping into you. I'm Annalyssa Swan." I introduced placing my hand in his thinking he's going to shake it but instead he brings my hand up to his lips kissing my knuckles making my cheeks burn red.

Especially as I can feel everyone starring at us even more now but I just turned and raised my eyebrow at some of them my free hand on my hip with a 'can I help you' look on my face while the other was still being held by Jasper. Once the crowd and dispersed slightly I turned back to Jasper a small smile on my lips as he smirked at me. "A very beautiful name. What class do you have now?" He asked still with my hand in his and I just now realised the pull in my chest was pulling me to Jasper. "Is something wrong?" Jasper asked noticing my frown.

"No, not really." I said pushing the feeling away for now to look at later. "I'm fine." I said when I saw his disbelieving look before he nodded and smiled once more. "I have history now which is good as it's my favourite."
Jasper smiled happily at me the smile lighting up his golden eyes.
"So do I. Really? It's my favourite as well." He said. "I can lead you there if you like?" He asked. I smiled nodding my head as we walked towards the classroom. "Yeah I've always been fascinated with history especially the Civil War. My dad even got me some new history books and specific ones on the Civil War as a homecoming present."