Chapter Twenty-One, Willow's First Birthday

(Outfits above are Jasper's, Anna's and Willow's for the party)

Chapter Twenty-One, Willow's First Birthday

"Good morning my love." Jasper whispered in my ear pressing a kiss to my temple.
"Hmm, good morning honey." I sighed happily snuggling further into his embrace trying to wake up more but I was too comfy. "I can't believe our little girl is one today." I sighed sadly looking up at Jasper who pressed a kiss to my lips.
"I know love. But she is going to have an amazing day, we've been planning it for weeks, so don't worry so much darlin'. But we should get ready while she's still asleep." Jasper said rolling on top of me and pinning my arms to the bed.

"This is your idea of getting ready?" I laughed.
"Yes. I want to ravish my fiancée." Jasper said simply, his voice husky as he kissed me hard and passionate, our tongues fighting for dominance that he ended up winning. When I needed to pull back for air Jasper didn't stop his kisses, instead he kissed down my jaw and down my neck leaving love bites in his wake that I would need to cover up later for the party. But at the moment I didn't care as I closed my eyes moaning softly at his hot kisses, my skin feeling hot where he'd kissed or where he was running his hand up and down my sides.

I wanted to run my hands through his hair or down his sides but Jasper still had my arms pinned. Kissing back up my neck, then to my lips this one more soft and tender before we reluctantly pulled apart staring lovingly into each other's eyes.
"I love you so much Anna, my beautiful queen." Jasper said lovingly, kissing my lips once more.
"And I love you so much too Jasper, my handsome King." I said equally as lovingly leaning up to kiss him sweetly. We cuddled for a few minutes before we actually decided to get up and get dressed before Willow awoke, it was good thing we showered last night before we went to bed as we were running out of time but oh well, that was worth it. I love cuddling with my Major.

Climbing out of bed and quickly making it again we changed into the clothes we had set aside last night. Changing into my red strapless lacy bra with matching underwear, black tights, a black corduroy button up skirt, a burgundy off the shoulder long sleeved top and black ankle mid-high heeled boots. Once I was changed I quickly did my hair and make up with black nail varnish, black mascara and black eye liner, silver eyeshadow and red lipstick before finishing it off with my hair in a half up half down style, falling down my back in my natural curls.

I startled when I felt arms wrap around my waist but relaxed when I saw it was Jasper who kissed my neck.
"You look so beautiful darlin'." Jasper whispered in my ear as we looked at each other through the vanity mirror.
"Thank you. You look handsome as well Jazz." I smiled resting against him as I looked at what he was wearing. Black jeans, black smart shoes and a blue button up shirt, the sleeves rolled up like normal. I was so happy he was becoming more sure of himself and less self-conscious.
"Why thank you Ma'am." Jasper smirked at that moment we heard a little voice over the baby monitor calling for us.
"Mama. Dada."