Chapter Thirteen, The Cullens Decision

Jasper's P.O.V:

I sighed as my phone once again vibrated on the bedside table causing Anna to stir slightly in her sleep. Hoping it would help soothe her back off to sleep I started running my fingers through her hair, she sighed happily snuggling into my chest drifting back off to sleep. Only then did I answer the phone.
"What Edward?" I growled quietly into the phone.
"You need to get home right now. We're having a family meeting." Edward demanded. Scoffing I rolled my eyes not ceasing in running my fingers through Anna's hair nor moving from the bed.
"Well, I'm not coming now. I'll maybe come by later, so either talk or wait. I don't really care." I snapped hanged up the phone and turned it off dropping it back on to the bedside table, pulling Anna close to me, smiling feeling totally at peace with Anna in my arms.

Little while later there was a knock on the door before Charlie popped his head into the room.
"Morning Charlie." I whispered.
"Morning Jasper." Charlie greeted. "How are they?" He asked me referring to Anna and Willow.
"They've both been rather restless, Willow kept waking up during the night, once for a feed and her temperature did rise a little but it came back down." I explained kissing Anna's forehead. Charlie frowned but nodded his head.
"I've already phoned the school explaining Anna won't be back until Willow's better, they'll email her the work so she doesn't need to worry and I'm guessing Carlisle as done the same for you?" I nodded and Charlie continued "Okay, I'm off now, keep me posted?" Charlie asked I agreed wishing him a good day saying our goodbyes as he gently closed the door.

Not five minutes later Anna woke up stretching like a cat making her tank top rise up showing off her waist, I drew my eyes away as she opened her eyes smiling at me.
"Morning darlin." I smiled kissing her softly.
"Morning Jazz." Anna said through a yawn making me laugh which ended in her slapping my chest.
"Ow darlin." I pouted at her but Anna just rolled her eyes a smile playing on her lips.
"Is Willow awake yet?" Anna asked.

"Not yet my love. I have to go soon for a family meeting, but I'll be back I promise." I swore I wouldn't leave her and Willow for long.
"Let me guess, Edward has been blowing up your phone all morning?" Anna asked rolling her eyes, I didn't have to answer as she could no doubt see from the look on my face. At that moment Willow started crying.
"I'll get her my love." I said kissing her lips. I climbed out of bed but not before giving Anna a passionate kiss that lasted longer than we anticipated. Chuckling at her flushed cheeks I gave one more kiss before entering the nursery.

"It's alright baby, Dada's here." I soothed picking Willow up kissing her forehead and rubbing her back soothingly. "Shall we go see Mama for some cuddles and a feed?" I asked her once she had calmed down running my fingers through her red curls. "I think someone wants their Mummy." I called entering the bedroom. Anna smiled placing her clothes on her desk chair and sitting on the bottom of bed taking Willow into her arms.
"Hi baby." Anna cooed at Willow who smiled happily as Anna kissed both her cheeks.