Chapter Twenty-Nine, Hiding and The Battle

(Anna's, Willow's and Jasper's outfits above)

Chapter Twenty-Nine, Hiding and The Battle

Groaning as my alarm went off at six in the morning. I really didn't want to get up, but Alice has predicted the battle would start around eight, so Willow and I needed to be on the Rez way before then.
"Come on darlin'." Jasper laughed kissing my neck successfully waking me up.
"Okay, I'm up." I laughed turning to face him kissing his lips. "Good morning Jasper, did you hunt enough last night?"
"Morning my love. I did, don't worry. I love you." Jasper replied kissing my lips.

"I love you too. We should let Willow sleep." I decided, Jasper agreeing with me as we would have breakfast at the Rez. After one last kiss and cuddle Jasper and I got up and out of bed quickly getting dressed. After doing my morning routine, I quickly got dressed in black, underwear, black ripped jeans with black socks and ankle boots, a yellow crop top and my black leather jacket. While I was throwing my hair up into a high ponytail I saw Jasper was dressed and sat on the bed with Willow in his arms who was also fully dressed. I knew he was getting as much time with her as he could.

Jasper was in black trousers, a bluish-grey top, black zip-up jumper and black trainers. Willow was in blue distressed jeans, a floral top, white socks, her 'Princess Willow' trainers and a dark pink cardigan.
"Are you alright darlin'?" Jasper asked wrapping one arm around me holding me close when I sat next to him. "I didn't hurt you, did I?" Jasper asked concerned.
"No Jasper." I assured resting my head on his shoulder so I was closer to him and our daughter, who was fast asleep in his arms.
"Good." Jasper said kissing my head and just holding us close.

We had descended into a comfortable silence despite what was going to be happening soon.
"Please be careful Jasper, I can't lose you, we can't lose you or any of you." I begged feeling tears build up making my vision go blurry.
"I promise sweetheart," Jasper said wiping away a tear. "That we will all come back to you and this will all be over." Jasper said kissing me tenderly and lovingly. Just then the we heard Jake's car pull up and went downstairs to let Jake and Embry in.
"Hey guys." I said smiling tightly as they grabbed Willow's things. Jasper and Sam thought it would be better if Jake and Embry load the buggy, car seat and changing bag into the car so Jasper's scent wasn't on anything so they couldn't track us.

"Hey Anna, hey Jasper." Jake and Embry greeted as they gave me a tight hug.
"We should get going." Jake said.
"Promise me you and Willow will be okay. Stay on the Rez at all times. Promise me Anna."
Jasper asked desperately, looking deep into my eyes as his forehead rested on mine with Willow between us.
"I promise Jasper." I said my voice breaking and tears building in my eyes again. "We won't leave Seth's side. Please be careful Jasper." I asked again.
"I promise my love." Jasper said kissing me passionately.

Once we pulled apart I hugged Jake and Embry asking them the same even though they would be taking me to the Rez, I wanted them to know how much they mean to me.
"We promise Anna. But we'll be fine." Jake said, Embry nodding in agreement.
"I love you." I said kissing Jasper one more time.
"I love you too." Jasper said tears in his eyes, kissing me back. Once we pulled back he kissed Willow's head, nose, cheeks and lips. "I love you too lil' lady. Be good for Mama and I'll see you soon." Jasper said softly, before handing her to Embry.