Chapter Twenty-Six, A Date and a Wedding

(Anna's and Jasper's outfits above for their date)

Chapter Twenty-Six, A Date and a Wedding

Coming home after dress shopping with Emily, as I had been invited to her wedding in a few days and had finally found a dress, walking through the front door I was about to call for Jasper and Willow to let them know I'm home when I spotted something. Ross petals leading from the front door and up the stairs. Wondering what was going on, I followed them until I came up to a stop outside the bathroom where a note was pinned to the door. Ripping it off the door my heart melted at the words.

Dear my beautiful fiancée,

I know the past few months have been rather stressful for you, so I decided to do something special for you. The trail of rose petals represent my love for you, and that I would follow you anywhere my darlin'. I know we've had several dates but I can never get enough of them. For they mean my alone time with you.

You truly mean the world to me my precious fiancée and I would do anything to see you smile. So, inside the bathroom are clothes Rose picked out for you. Please change into them and follow the rose petals back down the stairs and out into the garden, where I and our beautiful daughter will be waiting, before Rose takes her.

I know you would want some cuddles with her after coming home. I love you so much my love and it continues to grow for you each and every day. I am so blessed to be marrying you in a few short months and I couldn't be happier to get such a wonderful blessing as you and our beautiful daughter.

I love you For Now and Forever.

With love always,

Your Jasper xxxxx

Sniffling I wiped away the tears running down my face, holding the letter close to my chest before slipping it into my bag, wanting to keep it, and entering the bathroom. On the sink was the outfit Rosalie had laid aside for me; a green floral top, a royal blue skirt and gold glittery sandal heels. Changing into them quickly putting the clothes I was wearing previously into the hamper basket and slipped my leather jacket back on as it was quite chilly. Leaving the bathroom I noticed more rose petals and followed the rose petals back downstairs after dropping my handbag and shopping bags off in my room.

Following the petals throughout the house and out into the garden via the kitchen. I spotted a white gazebo set up with fairy lights strung all around it, soft music was playing and underneath it at the end of the petal trail, stood Jasper with Willow in his arms both of them smiling at me. Jasper looked handsome in his navy button up shirt, light blue jeans and white trainers. And Willow looked adorable in her dungarees and matching top she got for her birthday.
"Jasper, this is wonderful. Thank you." I exclaimed happily, kissing him lovingly. "And you look very handsome. And you my little princess look as gorgeous as ever." I said taking Willow into my arms, when she reached for me, and snuggled into my shoulder.