Chapter Eleven, Summer Gathering

(Anna's outfit)

(Anna's outfit)

Chapter Eleven, Summer Gathering

As soon as School was over I had decided to head over to the Rez to spend time with my friends there along with Willow, but mainly to comfort Leah and give Sam a piece of my mind.
"Love, please calm down. I know your mad at Sam but I don't want you to get hurt or do something you'll regret." Jasper said sitting on the bottom of my bed, Willow in his arms. Looking at him through the mirror of my vanity table sighing, and averting my eyes while brushing my hair. I was wearing a white dress, natural skin coloured tights and black over the knee boots along with my black leather jacket.

"Jasper I love you, you know that. And you know I always respect your opinions but Leah is my best friend and so are Sam and Emily. But he hurt her. I know he can't help who he imprints on but, the way he just dropped Leah for Emily, her own cousin. Leah doesn't understand why he just stopped taking to her or even seeing her for two weeks, thinking she did something, blaming herself. And the next thing she knows, a month later he's with her cousin. She's going through a really tough time. Can you imagine how she must feel? If you ever did that to me or Willow I don't..." I ranted trailing off at the end sighing in frustration.

I was so angry and so upset for Leah. I just want to make her feel better. And I'm pissed at Sam for hurting her. I looked up when I felt one of Jasper's hands on my chin, turning my head gently to face him. He was kneeling in front of me holding Willow in his other arm.
"I get why you are so angry my love, I do. You have a big heart, and you love your friends and family so fiercely you could give Esme a run for her money." Jasper said as we both laughed softly. "I would never put you and Willow through the pain Leah is going through. I love you both so much darlin.

I just don't want you to get so angry at Sam and Emily that it causes Sam to shift and hurt you like he did Emily." Jasper brushed my hair out of my face smiling so lovingly at me that my anger slowly disappeared without him using his gift. (I remember telling Jasper what had happened to Emily, I had been almost hysterical while I waited for news that he couldn't even use his gift to calm me down.)

"I know he regrets it, and it was accident but I don't want you in that position. But what I don't want more, is for you to lose two of your friends if you say something you'll later regret." Jasper continued rubbing his thumb on my cheek bone. A harsh breath escaped me as I sighed letting out the frustration, I wasn't angry at Jasper just the situation.
"I'm sorry." I apologised covering his hand with my own and placed a kiss to his palm before leaning back into it.

"You have nothing to apologise for darlin. I'd rather you express your frustration and rant to me instead of bottling it up inside you." Jasper stated pressing a kiss to my lips carefully not moving Willow who was fast asleep in her daddy's arms.
"You're too good to me. To good to us." I said staring at our daughter held lovingly in his arms. "What did I do to deserve you?" I asked.