Chapter Thirty-One, The Honeymoon

(Above is the back of their villa)

Chapter Thirty-One, The Honeymoon

After a rather long plane ride, that I had slept all the way through, we finally arrived in Mustique in the Caribbean, in the early hours of the morning. Yawning I stretched my stiff muscles looking to Jasper as he came over with my breakfast, a large cup of tea and a mushroom and feta cheese toastie.
"You're the best, thank you babe." I said kissing his lips happily making him laugh as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "So, where are we staying?" I asked looking around after finishing my breakfast.

"We've got to take a boat in an hour, to where we'll be staying." Jasper said with that sexy smug smirk on his face.
"Is...someone...a little...flustered?" Jasper asked in between kissing my neck his own voice husky as well.
"It appears I'm not the only one." I said smirking at him making him groan and bury his head into my neck which only made me giggle.

An hour later we were at the harbour setting off in one of the boats Jasper had hired, half way across the sea an island started to appear in the distance.
"Welcome darlin, to Isle Anna." Jasper introduced once we were a little closer so we could see the beautiful island. Until, Jasper's words registered in my brain and I span around to face him. Completely forgetting to take anymore photos.
"You named an island after me?" I asked shocked and stunned. Jasper nodded a wide grin on his face as he set the boat into auto drive and made his way over to me, wrapping me in his arms.

"Of course darlin. I brought it after you agreed to marry me and had a house built out here. I wanted us to have something that was ours as I thought we could come back here with Willow and make it a family holiday." Jasper explained kissing my forehead. Making my heart melt and swell all at once, for my husband, not for the materialistic side, but the whole thought process he had put into it, just made me love him more if that was possible.
"Thank you Jazz, that is amazing. You're amazing." I said kissing his lips lovingly.
"You're welcome darlin'. You know all I want is the best for you and Willow, and that includes somewhere where we can have a family holiday. Especially as we may leave here with more on the way." Jasper said with sultry voice and smirk on his face, his eyes dark with love and lust for me, making my own hormones rage as I moaned softly against his lips.

"You Mr Hale are a tease." I said slapping his chest.
"Sorry Ma'am. But it's not teasing when I plan to follow through." Jasper said kissing me passionately and leaving me breathless. "Turn around darlin'." Jasper said against my lips after a few moments of comfortable silence, excitement shinning in his voice. Turning around I couldn't help the gasp that tore from my throat at the sight of the magnificent villa that was actually more like a manor that sat on a hill right by the beach. It was done beautifully in white and grey stone, large arched windows on the ground floor, and on the top floor the large windows had green shutters as well, the roof was pointed and striped with dark grey almost black and white slats.