Chapter Nine, New Arrival

(The photo above is what she wears in the beginning of the chapter)

Chapter Nine, New Arrival

The next morning I awoke with a small groan feeling more uncomfortable then I did yesterday until a hand rubbed at the base of my back relieving the pain slightly. "Morning Jasper." I sighed happily relaxing against him. "Good morning darlin'. How're you feeling?" Jasper asked placing a soft kiss to my neck, and rubbing my stomach with his other hand. "And good morning to you too Willow." Jasper laughed feeling Willow kick against his hand. I smiled turning over in his arms to face him placing a soft loving kiss to his lips. "I'm more uncomfortable than I was yesterday. Are you okay!" I sighed when we pulled back moaning and resting my head against his chest as a pain shot through my stomach before it went away again after a little bit, as Jasper rubbed my back and stomach in soothing circles.

"I'm fine my love, don't worry about me. I'm more worried about you. I love you so much Anna." Jasper replied concern swirling in his eyes as well as love. Smiling I ran my fingers through his hair kissing him softly but passionately Jasper retuning the kiss his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer until their was no space between us.
"I love you too Jasper, more than anything." I mumbled against his lips kissing him once more, as we cuddled a bit more.
"I'm going to go for a quick shower darlin', then I'll run you a nice hot bath. I won't be long." Jasper said after awhile placing a soft kiss to my lips before he left the room.

Relaxing in bed I grabbed my phone messaging my friends asking how they were and what they've been up to, and letting them know I was in the very early stages of labour, and telling them I missed them so much and that I loved them. Before I sent the same message to mum and Phil, keeping my promises. Just as I finished messaging Phil, Jasper came back into my bedroom dressed in light blue jeans, a dark grey top and a black jumper his hair slightly damp and more curly from the shower. He looked so handsome I couldn't help but bite my lip. Jasper laughed as he felt my emotions kissing me so passionately I was left breathless after the kiss.
"Your bath is ready now darlin' and when you get out I'll give you a nice neck and back massage." Jasper said pecking my lips once more helping me up from the bed.

"Thank you." I replied kissing his cheek, grabbing my towel I head to the bathroom locking the door. I took off my pyjamas putting them in the basket and climbed into the nice hot bath moaning as the hot water soothed all my muscles. I relaxed in the bath for awhile just enjoying the soothing bubble bath before I decided to actually do my necessities before the water got cold. Quickly grabbing my razor I shaved, washed with lavender body wash, washed and conditioned my hair before carefully climbing out of the now cooling water. Entering my bedroom with a towel around my head and body I saw Jasper perched on the bed reading a parenting book, I didn't know he brought that, but he stopped when he heard me enter the room.

"Come darlin', I'll give you a massage before I go make you some breakfast." Jasper smiled helping me sit in front of him massaging my neck relieving the tension in my neck, shoulders and back.
"When did you get the parenting book?" I asked sighing happily as he removed a knot in my shoulders.
"I wanted to be prepared for when Willow arrived so I brought a few about a month ago." Jasper said working his hands up and down my back, placing a kiss to my shoulder blade.
"You're amazing Jasper. I love you so much." I replied my voice thick with tears I couldn't believe the things he does for Willow and I, I'm so lucky.