Chapter Twenty-Four, Intruder

(Anna's, Willow's and Jasper's outfits

(Anna's, Willow's and Jasper's outfits.)

Chapter Twenty-Four, Intruder

As soon as the plane had landed on Sunday afternoon Willow and I had been swept up in Jasper's and my Dad's arms. For the rest of the day we had spent curled up in the living room catching up over what happened during the weekend, each filling each other in on what had happened. Though they just mainly wanted to know how our time was in Florida with Mum and Phil. Now though, it was time for school.
Dad had an early shift so Willow would he spending the day with Sue and Harry while Jasper and I were at school. And I was most likely going to have dinner with them to make up for this weekend, while Jasper went shopping for his suit with Emmett and Dean.

Stepping out of the shower I dried myself off, put on some deodorant and wrapped my hair up in a towel. Stepping into my bedroom a smile immediately stretched across my face at the sight of Jasper already showered and dressed playing with Willow on our bed who was already dressed too. Considering I had dressed her while Jasper showered and got himself ready as she had got herself and Jasper's pyjamas quite messy this morning.

Jasper was in a white button down shirt, a grey waist coat, black trousers and black cowboy boots. As for Willow she was dressed in black spotted trousers, white socks, her princess trainers, a thick long sleeved white t-shirt that had a Minnie Mouse pattern on the front in the same colour as her trousers, one of the ears even had a small white bow on it, a black jumper, her red coat and her hair was in little pig tails.

"Don't you two look gorgeous." I smiled kissing both their cheeks before getting dressed. Changing into a lacy black bra and matching underwear, blue ripped jeans, black ankle socks, black ankle boots and a black sheer lacy crop top. Sitting at my vanity table I quickly dried my hair brushing it and leaving it in my natural curls over my left shoulder. Putting on some natural makeup with pink lipstick instead of red for a change, my black leather jacket and I was done.
"Doesn't Mama look so beautiful Willow?" Jasper asked as he gently bounced her on his knee but his eyes were locked on mine. "Yes she does." Jasper continued agreeing with himself.

"And Dada looks as handsome as always." I said kissing his lips lovingly. The kiss went on for several minutes, Willow distracted by her teething toy. When the doorbell rang separating us from our moment, a groan of displeasure falling from both our lips.
"That'll be Sue." I sighed checking over Willow's bag again before we headed downstairs letting her in. "Hi Sue. Thank you for having Willow at a short notice."
"It's no bother Anna. You know that." Sue smiled pulling me into a hug before she did the same to Jasper and kissed Willow's forehead, taking her once she was in her car seat.

"When you come over later. I want to hear all about your dress Anna and Willow's." Sue said sternly though it was ruined by the smile on her face. "Right, I should get going and let you two get to school. Have a good day." Sue said bidding us goodbye and driving off once we had helped her put Willow's things in her car.
"Well my love," Jasper said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close. "Now, that we are alone for a few minutes, before we have to head to school, there's something that I want to do." A smirk spreading across his face.
"And what's that Jazz?" I asked raising an eyebrow.