Chapter Seventeen, Bella has gone mad

(Outfit above is Anna's and Willow's for first part)

Chapter Seventeen, Bella has gone mad

"Are you kidding me?" I exclaimed sharply, starring at Jacob incredulously, while pushing the buggy back and forth trying to soothe Willow off to sleep.
"Unfortunately, I'm not." Jacob grimaced sharing a look with Quil and Embry, the music in Jacob's garage playing softly in the background.

Bella has seriously gone too far now. After Christmas Dad had pulled Bella aside, telling her he was sending her to live with Mum and Phil, as all she did was mope around like someone had died not like she had a breakup. Bella had refused saying she was going shopping with Jessica. The next day at school Jessica had came storming up to me when I arrived with Jasper telling me Bella had completely lost her mind, the shopping trip had turned into a horror movie with zombies. And afterwards she had gotten onto a random guys motorbike taking off, returning several minutes later to a freaked out Jessica.

Apparently, she had seen something and it had been a complete rush and now she had taken Mr Denver's, our neighbour, old motorbikes that he had put out to go to the dump. And now she was wanting Jacob to build them with her so she could ride them.
"Are you going to build them?" I asked Jake unconsciously tugging at the sleeve of my denim jacket.

Even though it was sunny it was rather chilly today so I was wearing black leggings, a white blouse, brown biker boots and a dark blue denim jacket, I had decided to curl my hair more today leaving it in ringlets. Whereas, Willow was dressed in a cute pink dress, grey cardigan with pink edges, light grey tights, pink shoes and her black coat that had mittens attached, and grey beanie that matched mine.
"I wasn't going to. But she kept texting, calling and turning up here, till I agreed. It was the only way to get her to stop and to give my Dad some peace." Jake complained.

"You know she probably wants to use you like she did at the beach, right?" Quil asked. "She probably wants to use you until Edward comes back, and then drop you."
"I know. I realised that when I saw how she treats Anna. I'm not in love with her anymore. I haven't been for nearly a year." Jake assured Quil.

At that Quil and Embry relaxed and Quil started play fighting with Jake.
"You alright Anna?" Embry asked slinging an arm around my shoulder. Seth and Leah were helping Sue and Harry redecorate their living room, Paul and Jared were at work and Sam was helping Emily sort out her house as they were now engaged and he was slowly moving in, so Embry got to spend some time with us.
"Yeah I'm good. Just fed up with Bella. She's meant to be my older sister, my twin and she treats me like I'm her enemy. I don't trust her with Willow, Embry I don't. I'm scared to leave my baby alone with my sister even for a few minutes... I don't...."

"Hey, hey, hey. Shh." Embry said pulling me into a hug. "Everything's going to be okay I promise. Nothing and no one is going to hurt her or you, I promise." Embry soothed hugging me tight. "So," he said after a few minutes as we just sat watching Jake and Quil fight. "Who do you think is gonna win?"
"Obviously Jake." I scoffed nudging Embry off of his stool. "Do you really want to make that bet and lose once again?"