Chapter Eighteen, Touch and Go

(Outfit above is Anna's and Willow's)

Chapter Eighteen, Touch and Go

Bella's P.O.V:

I smirked as I grabbed some paper, an envelope, a stamp and a pen. 'This will teach that bitch a lesson, for stealing everyone from me.' I thought quickly putting a stamp on the envelope and penning the address, setting them aside I started writing the letter.

Dear Jackson,

I thought you should know as no one seems to have told you; Anna had your daughter. But she has claimed her new boyfriend the father of your child but also his name is on the birth certificate not yours.

Not only has she ruined your life and the lives of your friends but also my life. My whore of a little sister is ruining all the plans I had in place and I wish she was dead. I don't doubt you do too. And I hope it happens. I really do.

Anyway, thought you should know what's she's done.

Bella Swan

Smirking and letting out a laugh I put the letter in the envelope and sealed it. Now Anna will wish she never took everyone from me. Slipping on my coat and my rucksack I picked up the letter, ignoring Anna's calls to stay in the house and not to go in the Forest. Like I'm going to listen to her! Posting the letter, the plan falling into place as I watched it fall into the letterbox. Getting back into the truck heading towards the clearing I went to with Edward. Feeling happy for the first time since Edward left.

Annalyssa's P.O.V:

I was the only one at home at the moment so I decided to spend it relaxing in the garden with my daughter. A blanket spread out beneath us as she played with her toys, a happy smile on my face as I played with her and watching her play, lovingly. She was in a cute navy blue dress that had a tutu and a unicorn on the front with a matching headband, white tights and navy blue shoes.

Whereas, I was dressed in a black skirt with a belt, black ankle boots, a red cold shoulder shirt. Willow's coat and my red coat were sat to the side of us just in case it turned cold. Bella was off in the woods even though I told her not to go but she never listens and Dad was off fishing with Harry.
"You've got to keep your shoes on, my love." I laughed slipping her little shoes back on her feet.

"Mama. Dada." Willow asked cutely playing with her wolf stuffy that is grey with some black much like Embry's wolf form.
"Dada will be back later my love." I said kissing her cheeks softly, seemingly satisfied Willow cuddled into me as we play together for the rest of the day. Around lunchtime, we head back inside, popping Willow into her high chair so I can make both of us some lunch. Consisting of some ham sandwich squares on plain brown bread for Willow with some banana pieces and a few raisins and a bottle of follow on milk. While I had some orange juice, a ham sandwich on brown seeded bread and an apple, though I only ate mine after I helped Willow. Before we moved into the living room as it was starting to get chilly.