Chapter Twenty-Five, Bonfire

(Outfits for Anna and Willow above

(Outfits for Anna and Willow above.)

Chapter Twenty-Five, Bonfire

"Are you sure you're going to be alright?" Jasper asked concerned, pulling me onto his lap as we watched Willow play with her toys in the living room. Turning around on his lap so my legs were spread out over the sofa, placing a soft hand on his cheek and looking at him sternly.
"Jasper, we have been fine at the Rez up till now and from now we will continue to be fine." I said sternly but it was lessoned by my thumb rubbing against his cheekbone softly.
"You're right I'm sorry my love." Jasper apologised pressing a sweet kiss to my lips.
"You have nothing to be sorry for Jasper." I assured kissing him softly.

It was now the weekend after what seemed like an extremely long week, and Willow and I were going to the Rez for a bonfire tonight while Jasper and the others went hunting. Today I decided on a long sleeved, high neck black crop top, red jeans and black heeled biker boots and my grey woollen coat for later as it was going to be cold. I had decided on straightening my hair today with some light make up consisting of only eye liner and mascara. Willow was wearing dark peach track suit bottoms with a matching jumper, a light peach top with the words, 'Love Grows Peace' on it, white socks and her trainers. She would be wearing her thick red coat with mittens attached and her grey hat. Her hair was down in her curls as she kept taking the hair bands out. Whereas, Jasper was wearing his grey tracksuit which he deemed as his hunting clothes.

Jasper and I got on the floor with Willow and started playing peek-a-bo with her. Throwing a blanket over her head Jasper and I pretended to gasp and look around for her.
"Dada where's Willow?" I asked smiling as she giggled.
"I don't know Mama." Jasper replied a smile on his face as well. We gasped when she pulled the blanket off.
"There she is." We cried kissing her making Willow smile and giggle. We continued the game for awhile all three of us laughing, as Jasper and I enjoyed the sound of Willow's laughter. Until she got bored after awhile and went back to her toys, so Jasper and I sat back on the sofa.

"When is Jacob picking you up?" Jasper asked wrapping his arms around my waist while kissing down my neck to my shoulder.
"He should be here soon." I said looking up at the clock.
"Mama. Dada. Boat." Willow said toddling over to us showing us her musical boat.
"That's right Willow, well done my clever girl." I praised a wide smile on my face as I leaned down to kiss her forehead getting a wide smile in return.
"Well done my Princess." Jasper praised kissing his fingers then pressing them to her nose making her giggle before she was back off to her toys.
"She's coming along so well." I said happily.
"Of course she is. She's amazing just like her mother." Jasper stated, pride evident in his voice.

Overcome with love for my fiancé I turned sideways on his lap again, placing a hand on his cheek and kissed him passionately.
"I love you so much Jasper." I said against his lips.
"I love you so much too Anna." Jasper said pressing another kiss to my lips when the doorbell rang. Groaning I climbed off Jasper who went to answer the door while I got Willow ready.
"Willow, baby come to Mama." I said kneeling on the ground holding my arms out to her. Willow smiled and toddled over to me but not before stopping to pick up her wolf cuddly toy.