Chapter Fourteen, Family Time

(Outfits Anna, Willow and Jasper are wearing)

Chapter Fourteen, Family Time

The two weeks are nearly up and Willow was slowly getting better which we were all very glad about, as her spots were beginning to fade. "There we go baby." I cooed pulling on Willow's pink little socks, smiling as she babbled to me a smile gracing her face again. She looked very cute in her leopard print bottoms, pink socks, a white bodysuit, white top, pink jumper that said, 'Mama's girl' all I need to do was put on her leopard print headband.

Putting some more cream on my fingers I covered the spots on her cheeks rubbing it in gently. After cleaning my fingers I carefully sat her up one arm around her, (she was starting to sit up now if she had a pillow behind her or we held her, how did our baby get so big?), while I brushed her red curls gently placing the headband on top. "Shall we go see if Daddy has finished getting dressed?" I asked picking her up and kissing her forehead, her nose and her lips making her giggle. Settling her on my hip as she rested her head on my shoulder I heard the door open behind us.

"I hear my girls were calling for me?" Jasper's voice called from behind us, a smile unintentionally spreading across my face. "Hello handsome." I called turning around smiling at him and he really did look handsome in his blue ripped jeans, cream jumper rolled up at the sleeves and brown loafers.
"Hello my beautiful darlin." Jasper said wrapping his arms around my waist being careful of Willow, kissing me lovingly. I didn't think so as I was just in a red woollen patterned dress, skin toned tights, black ankle boots and my hair in a bun.

"Darlin, I don't know why you feel self conscious but I will do my all to assure you that I speak the truth. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen both inside and out and you look gorgeous in this dress my love." Jasper said firmly a slight frown on his lips as he cupped one of my cheeks, pressing a soft kiss to my lips.
"And hello my beautiful princess." Jasper greeted Willow leaning down to her and pressing the same kisses I did to her making her giggle again. I really truly loved this man with all my heart and soul.

"She's feeling a bit better today, aren't you Princess?" I asked her smiling as I stroked her cheeks. "So I was thinking some tummy time will be good for her." I said looking at Jasper.
"Well let's head downstairs then my love." Jasper said taking my hand, intwining our fingers after he had pressed a kiss to it. "I love you Anna." Jasper said randomly as he set up Willow's play mat with her toys on the arch.
"I love you too Jasper." I said happily pressing a kiss to his shoulder blade where I knew a rather large scar was. I made a point of always kissing at least one of his scars every day, no longer wanting him to feel ashamed of his past or of himself.

Jasper and I sat on the floor in front of Willow, I sat in between Jasper's legs his arms around me as we watched our daughter having some fun on her tummy making us laugh. I really enjoyed moments like these just Jasper, Willow and I. I was so glad Bella was at school she has become unbearable sulking, not eating hardly and not talking while she was at home, I was glad my threat and dad yelling at her had stopped with the screaming though I had a feeling it wasn't the end to her dramatics. And age was supposed to be the oldest.