Chapter Twenty-Eight, Training

(Anna's, Willow's and Jasper's outfits above)

Chapter Twenty-Eight, Training

________________________________

I was slowly awakened and I don't know by what. Until my brain caught up with my senses and I felt kisses going up and down my neck, little nips added here and there.
"Mmm!" I moaned sleepily leaning back into Jasper. "That is the best way to wake up." Which just earned me deep chuckles from my handsome fiancé, I could feel his deep chuckles as his chest vibrated against my back.
"Maybe...I should...wake you up...like that...every morning...then my love." Jasper said in between kissing my neck up to my jaw.

"Well," I said turning around to face him and kissing him. "I wouldn't be complaining if you did." Jasper laughed pressing a kiss to my lips.
"Good morning darlin'. How was your sleep?" Jasper asked brushing some hair behind my ear.
"Morning babe. It was good, how was your night?" I asked.
"That's good darlin', and it was good. I finished off the last Harry Potter book." Jasper laughed  
"Good. Now your blasphemy has been corrected." I said seriously, making us both laugh, though we both knew I was serious.

"I love you my darlin'." Jasper said seriously placing a hand on my cheek, the other remaining on my hip.
"I know." I smiled softly leaning into his hand. "I love you too, my Jasper." I said equally as serious kissing his lips. "Jazz, for the battle. What if Willow and I stayed on the Rez? If the pack's scent covers ours, we'll be protected. Also, we can have Seth in wolf form to guard us, as they won't want him fighting cause of his age." I suggested. Jasper was silent for a moment as he thought it over, I thought he was going to reject it. Until a wide smile spread across his face as he kissed my forehead.

"Darlin', you are amazing! If that works that is the best plan we can come up with. Carlisle had told me he'd been thinking about contacting the Denali's, but vampire scent doesn't cover yours. No matter how much I wish it does." Jasper explained kissing me again. We stayed like that for awhile before we noticed the time. "As much as I would like to stay in bed with you all day darlin', we better get up. We can save that for our honeymoon." Jasper said winking at me. Ducking and laughing as I chucked a pillow at him.
After reluctantly getting out of bed we woke Willow up, which she was not happy about, and had a quick breakfast before we got ready. Jasper got dressed in a black tracksuit with a black top and black and white trainers.