Chapter Thirty-Six, Waking up

(Outfits for Anna is for after the hunt but first it's the same as previous chapter)

Chapter Thirty-Six, Waking up

Jasper's P.O.V:

It has been two days since Anna gave birth to Elika and Flynn and already they look a month old, I just hope they don't grow too much before she wakes up. We had already let everyone know that Anna has given birth and was now in transition, and the house has been rather busy with everyone coming to meet the twins. Not that any of us minded as Charlie came quite regularly to see Willow and now the twins, but it felt like a piece of me was missing with Anna not able to be here.

I wasn't the only one who was missing Anna greatly, our children were too. Willow was constantly asking for Anna and had even got into hysterics yesterday because she wanted her mother, so she had to be placed on Anna to calm her down and she finally fell asleep. Exhausted from all her crying and tantrums, not that it was her fault. She didn't understand. Elika and Flynn were missing Anna as well, although she only held them for ten minutes each, if that. They were often crying for her like their big sister. We also discovered they had powers a few hours after they were born, Flynn had given us such a fright when he disappeared from Emmett's arms, sending us all into a frantic search, until Carlisle came downstairs with him.

He had teleported into Carlisle's office, to his mother. Elika had photokinesis and would often use the light around her and whoever happened to be holding her, to make her (or them) move faster, and often in the direction of Anna or either Willow and Flynn. All three of my beautiful children were very close and would giggle with each other for hours, Willow was a very sweet and loving big sister and would often try and play with her siblings. We all made sure to capture every little thing they did together on our phones so Anna didn't miss a single thing.
"How is she Carlisle?" Dean asked, pulling my attention away from feeding Willow her breakfast briefly.

"Her heart is slower. I have a feeling she will wake up today." Carlisle explained.
"Dada." Willow shouted, gaining my attention again.
"Sorry lil' lady." I apologised kissing her forehead and spoon fed her the porridge again.
"Today?" Alice asked confused, looking up from feeding Elika her bottle of formula, Esme was feeding Flynn his bottle of formula. "I didn't see that. The transition takes three days not two."
"Well, Anna's never really stayed in the normal range has she." Emmett stated.
"What do you mean?" Esme asked.