Chapter Twenty-Three, Visiting Mum

(Outfits above are Anna's and Willow's)

Chapter Twenty-Three, Visiting Mum

The week seemed to pass really fast, and now it was Friday and I was on my way home from school with Jasper. We wanted to spend as much as we could together before I left tonight. I was excited to see my Mum, Phil and my friends again but I was also worried. I was worried, as not only would he and the others be trying to catch Victoria, but Jackson was still missing. And now Bella, who had escaped from prison, the guards had their throats torn out. Jasper suspected Victoria but the others weren't sure as Alice hadn't seen anything.

"You are okay darlin'?" Jasper asked worriedly brushing his thumb over my knuckles drawing me out of my thoughts.
"I'm okay babe." I said leaning over to kiss his cheek. "Please be careful while Willow and I are in Florida. I don't want anything to happen to you or to any of you." I pleaded.
"I promise you sweetheart," Jasper said kissing my knuckles. "Nothing is going to happen to me or anyone else, but I promise we'll be careful. But I want you to know that I will miss you and our daughter so much and will be counting down the hours until we're together again. But, besides that I also want you to enjoy your time in Florida, I love you so much sweetheart."

"I love you so much too Jazz. And I'll be counting down the hours too, but I promise I'll enjoy and make the most of my time in Florida." I promised as we pulled into the driveway. Dad had the day off today so he had Willow, so he wanted spend time with his granddaughter before we went to Florida in a few hours.
"Thank you honey." I said sweetly kissing his cheek as he helped me out of the car.
"Your welcome Ma'am." Jasper replied, backing me into the car kissing me passionately.

Feeling Jasper tap the back of my thighs, knowing what he wanted I jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist, threading my fingers through his hair. While he had his hands on my bottom, the kiss becoming harder and deeper while our tongues fought for dominance. When we pulled back resting our heads against each other while I got my breath back.
"That's one hell of a goodbye." I laughed breathlessly kissing Jasper once more.
"Well, I love my gorgeous fiancée and I'm going to miss her until she's back in my arms." Jasper said giving me another kiss.
"And I'm going to miss my handsome fiancé and I love you too." I sighed giving him one more kiss until we went inside.

"Hi Dad." I greeted smiling at him as he laid on the floor holding Willow above his head the both of them laughing.
"Hi Princess. Hi Jasper. How was school?" Dad asked tilting his head to look at us.
"It was okay thanks Charlie. How's your day been?" Jasper asked while I went and got myself a glass of water.
"That's good to hear. And it's been good relaxing with my granddaughter. Anna, I've already changed Willow ready for Florida's climate, everything for Willow is packed in the changing bag. You better go double check everything and get changed." Dad told me as I came back into the living room.

"Thanks Dad." I said gratefully leaning down to kiss his cheek. "Hi baby, Mama's missed you so much." I said kissing Willow's cheek who giggled and reached for me. She looked adorable in her light blue dress with pink flowers, a pink cardigan, white socks and blue shoes. I gave her a quick cuddle and lots of kisses before letting go back to Dad and Jasper. "I'll be down shortly. I'll just go change and double check everything."
"I'll help you darlin'." Jasper suggested standing up from his position on the floor next to Dad.
"No it's okay Jazz. Spend some time with Willow." I said kissing his cheek before racing upstairs.