Chapter Thirty-Two, The News

(Anna's, Willow's and Jasper's outfits above)

Chapter Thirty-Two, The News

Jasper and I had been home for a few days now and decided to stay with Dad. As we had missed Willow and Dad so much, and we wanted to spend time with them. We haven't gone to see Carlisle yet, but we are going today. Then apparently, Dad and Jasper have a surprise for me, I wonder what it is? And where Dad is as I've barely seen him since we got back and I missed him.

I was startled out of my thoughts when a little hand grabbed a finger and a larger hand ran gently through my hair.
"Hello baby." I said kissing Willow's lips making her giggle before I kissed Jasper's lips. "Hello handsome." I said against his lips making him smile.
"Are you alright darlin'?" Jasper asked concerned, from where he lay on the other side of Willow. Since we came back from our honeymoon we've had Willow in bed with us after we woke up, the past two days, the three of us just cuddling together in bed.

"I'm fine Jazz. I was just lost in thought is all." I assured smiling happily at him. Jasper didn't look convinced for a moment before he nodded and kissed me and then Willow making her giggle again.
"Good, I'm glad my love. We'll head to Esme's today and get Carlisle to check you over." Jasper said.
"Okay, well we better get this munchkin some breakfast then." I said tickling Willow making her giggles ring around the room.
"I love you. Both of you." Jasper said suddenly,  kissing Willow and I, before tickling Willow making her giggle again.
"I love you too. And Mama loves you." I smiled kissing Willow and Jasper again.
"Wuv Dada. Wuv Mama." Willow said cutely. Before Willow and I tickled Jasper who pretended to laugh for Willow's sake.

Once we had breakfast and got a squirmy Willow dressed in a white short sleeved body suit, a mint green dungaree dress that had a grey cat face on it, white tights, green shoes and a light grey cardigan, and a cute little braid holding her fringe back.
"Now, my little love, what toys shall we play with?" I asked sitting on the floor in my pyjamas while trying not to be sick. I'd been feeling nauseous since I woke up this morning. "This one?" I asked when Willow handed me a story book that made noises and had fabrics she could touch. "Okay then." I smiled kissing her head as she sat down in my lap and started the story. After reading the rather short story for a fifth time I heard a voice behind me just as I was about to reread it.