Chapter Twenty, The Escape

(Outfits above are Jasper's, Anna's and Willow's)

Chapter Twenty, The Escape

"Bella and Edward will be here in ten minutes." Alice exclaimed making everyone look up from what they were doing. Jasper looked up from one of his war books he was reading, Carlisle and Esme looked up from reading and playing with Willow as Carlisle hasn't got to spend much time with her due to him working long shifts at the hospital. Emmett and Dean were playing a video game on the PS4, Rosalie had been adding more curls to my hair and Alice had been looking through wedding magazines ever since she, Edward and Bella had got back late last night. Apparently she had hardly put it down.

Dad hadn't been angry With Bella. He had been beyond furious. He had grounded Bella, taking away her phone, laptop and making her come home straight after school and no going out on the weekends. He had barred Edward from ever setting foot inside his home, door or otherwise but of course he didn't listen. Neither has Bella evidently, as Dad had barred her from seeing Edward. Everyone was pissed at the pair, myself included. Not only did the Volturi want them to change Bella. They also knew about Willow and I, but as I was a true mate or in other words soulmate, they weren't angry over me knowing but they still wanted me to change after Willow didn't rely on me so much. And I didn't know if I wanted to change. I loved Jasper with all my heart and soul but Willow came first and she needed me.

"Why the hell is she coming?" Emmett asked a frown on his face.
"We have to change her because of what they planned and because they ignored us continuing on with their relationship. Anna has to change as well, but as she is Jasper's mate they weren't angry and only when Willow no longer relies on her too much." Alice explained.
"But Willow is always going to rely on her and Jasper, they're her parents." Dean protested, but no one seemed to have an answer to that.

"Anna don't worry everything will be fine, no one is going to take you away from Willow." Carlisle assured. "Why are they coming over, Alice?"
"Bella wants a vote to see if we want her or not." Alice explained.
"Well that answer should be obvious enough!" Jasper growled pulling me into him so I rested my head on his chest.
"Text Edward telling him; they've given us no choice so it looks like we have to turn her. But we would rather not as he hasn't met his mate yet. Which contrary to what he wants to believe, isn't Bella. Also, tell him I stand by what I said last night." Esme instructed.

Thankfully as the instruction had come from Esme, Edward hadn't brought Bella over and had taken her somewhere else, most likely feeding each other some lie or other. Rosalie had told me that as soon as Edward got home last night they all tore him a new one, partially Esme and Carlisle who were greatly disappointed and disgusted with how he's been acting and treating everyone since meeting Bella and for forcing this decision on them.

At first he hadn't been willing to listen to anyone but Emmett and Dean who were the strongest in the family, held him down so he would listen to all of them but most importantly Esme and Carlisle. Carlise had warned him he was a second away from being kicked out of his coven as he wouldn't have him endangering the lives of the rest of his family, even if Edward himself no longer cared about anyone but himself. Esme has told him the next time he didn't listen to her or Carlisle he would be out of this coven faster than he could blink.