Chapter Ten, Prom

Chapter Ten, Prom

It's been two months since I had Willow and I had settled into a routine by now. Jasper was round most nights changing Willow when she didn't need feeding so I could sleep, which I was so thankful for, and he just wanted to bond with his daughter I knew he still found that concept rather surreal. A few days after Willow and I had come home Jasper and I met up with Embry to have a chat.

Flash back:

We met Embry at the park with Willow who was fast asleep in her buggy, wrapped in her coat and blanket, a dummy in her mouth. We only waited a few minutes before Embry arrived a worried look in his eyes, but before we could say anything Embry beat us to it. His words were rushed and frantic.
"Anna, Jasper before you say anything it doesn't mean what you think!" Embry says in a rush. "I just feel for like I do Anna, sibling love. It could change when she's our age or it may not! But I can't control when it happens or who it happens with, but I would never hurt her!"

"Embry calm down!" I exclaimed having to raise my voice a little for him to stop his nervous babbling. "I know it doesn't mean that. Billy told me the Quileute legends ages ago, you know that. You're also my best friend and I know you'll never hurt anyone I care about. However, she is our daughter and we don't want anything to happen to her, so if you ever hurt her you will regret it Embry. That I can promise." I told him fiercely a hard look on my face. Embry nodded frantically turning his nervous look onto Jasper.

"We may have natural instincts to hate each other Embry, but I would never do anything to hurt my girls, they mean everything to me. But if they ever get hurt by you or anyone else while they're with you, you will seriously regret it. I was in the army so I know how to use a gun never mind the skills I have as a vampire. I hope you will come to the same way of thinking I have, for if you don't and hurt them. You will regret it that even means calling me or her family bloodsuckers.

How do you think Willow would feel if you call me or the rest of my family bloodsuckers? That'll put her in the middle of us making her feel lost, angry and confused as she will feel that she has to choose between us and that's not fair! Do not make me regret trusting you Embry because you will not like the consequences!" Jasper said seriously a slight growl in his voice.

"I promise I would never do anything to hurt Willow just like I would never do anything to hurt Anna. I love Anna as a sister the same goes for all of the pack, and we would never hurt her or Willow by putting them in the middle of us." Embry swore. I smiled and pulled him into a hug kissing his cheek happily.
"Good, otherwise I'd kill you if you hurt them." Jasper said seriously a glare on his face before he held his hand out to Embry who, hesitantly at first, placed his hand in Jasper's as they both relaxed and shook hands.

I smiled happily hugging them both before we bid Embry goodbye after a little while as it started to rain, all of us rushing to get Willow home so she doesn't get sick.