Chapter Nineteen, The Proposal

(Outfit above is Anna's and Willow's)

Chapter Nineteen, The Proposal

"Hello my sleeping beauty." I said happily to my daughter who had just woken up from her nap in the cot in her room at Esme's house. "Let's get you dressed again and go see Dada, your auntie, uncles and grandma and grandpa." I cooed laying her on the changing table to change her nappy and dress her when there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Hi Rosie, tell your impatient husband and his brother that I'll be down in a minute." I sighed making Rosalie laugh.
"I heard that!" Dean and Emmett shouted from downstairs.
"You were meant to!" I shouted to them, laughing when they started whining to Jasper. Loudly.
"Do you need any help?" Rose asked coming to stand besides me.
"Could you pass me the nappy rash cream please? Top left draw. She has a little rash. Thank you." I smiled gratefully.

It was quiet for a moment while I changed and dressed Willow back into her 'Love at first sight.' Bodysuit, blue floral leggings with a matching bow, white socks and a light blue cardigan that matched some of the roses on the floral design.
"I'm baby sitting Willow later, as Jasper has a surprise planned for you." Rosalie said with a wide beaming smile stretching across her face and a knowing glint shinning in her eyes.
"What is it?" I asked excitedly hoping she would tell me or at least give me a hint.
"Nope, sorry Anna. I may love you and you may be my sister, but I'm not telling." Rosalie laughed as we went back downstairs.

"What's going on?" I asked seeing Emmett and Dean pointing at Jasper and holding their chests with their other hands, while Jasper just stood with his arms crossed over his blue flannel covered chest raising an eyebrow at his brothers. He looked like a proper cowboy today, all he needed was the hat. And I've loved teasing him since he got dressed this morning.

I mean, it's his fault for looking so sexy in dark wash jeans, a blue flannel shirt that was only buttoned up halfway, the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and actual brown cowboy boots.
"Apparently, Jasper wouldn't play the correct game they wanted too, so these two called him a traitor." Esme explained shaking her head at her son's as she set up the walker they had at her house for Willow along with some fruit and a beaker of water for her.
"Thank you Esme." I smiled watching as Rose helped Willow eat and drink while I played with the boys.

"Come on then. Or are you two scared I'll beat you again?" I drawled as Emmett and Dean rushed to set up the game.
"Of course not. We'll beat you." Dean exclaimed jumping on to the sofa his control at the ready, Emmett jumping down on the other side of me while Jasper just shook his head at his brothers watching in amusement.

Several hours of gaming later Rosalie was finally able to get me away from the boys while she helped me get ready for the surprise while Esme watched over Willow, Carlisle had unfortunately been called into work earlier. Rosalie smiled looking over her work; she had done very light makeup with light pink lipstick, a donut bun hairstyle, red toe nails and white finger nails. Once they were dry I got dressed in black and white stripped trousers, white heeled sandals, a black strapless crop top, a plain black chocker and small silver earrings I got from Amelia one birthday.