Chapter Twenty-Seven, Graduation and a Party

(Anna's, Willow's and Jasper's outfits)

Chapter Twenty-Seven, Graduation and a Party

I can't believe I'm actually graduating. I had been worried I wouldn't be able to graduate with Jasper, Alice and Dean, dude to having to juggle school work with caring for Willow. But, Jasper was a godsend. Not only was he the most amazing man, fiancé and father to both Willow and I, but when I was struggling he helped me catch up and complete everything. Even the online work we had to complete when Willow was sick which was hard. But I've done it and I couldn't be prouder.

Dad seemed to he on the same wave length today. As when Jasper and I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, Willow in Jasper's arms, Dad teared up when he saw me.
"I can't believe your graduating honey, I am so proud of you." Dad said bringing me into a tight hug.
"Thanks Dad." I smiled relishing the hug.
"I'm sorry about Bella, Charlie." Jasper apologised as he fed Willow, we'd learned awhile ago to feed her in our pjs.
"Thank you Jasper and I appreciate that. Congratulations as well Jasper I'm proud of you too.

But, you don't need to apologise Bella made her bed, and now she has to lie in it. Do you think she's apart of this army?" Dad asked us.
"It's possible Dad from how the guards were killed. She's always hated the idea of getting older. Ever since our sixteenth birthday, she became obsessed with staying young." I explained.
"I thought so." Dad sighed. "Alright, you two go get yourselves and Willow ready, I'll clean up." Dad said once Willow and I had finished.
"Oh, and thank you Charlie." Jasper said before we left the kitchen.

It was a good thing we'd showered and bathed Willow last night as she was in a squirmy mood today.
"Come on baby girl, be good for Mama." I asked while I dressed her in a clean nappy, a bodysuit white frilly top, floral trousers that had a matching headband, white frilly socks, pale blue shoes and a pale pink cardigan. After cleaning her few baby teeth, brushed her hair and placed the headband on, she was ready.
"Oh, don't you look pretty." I cooed picking her up and bouncing her on my hip gently while holding one of her hands as she giggled.

We continued our funny little dance until I heard laughing behind us. Turning around I spotted Jasper leaning casually against the doorframe his arms crossed over his chest laughing at us. He looked very handsome in black trousers, smart black shoes, a white button up shirt and a black tie. He had slightly jelled his curls back, which I was disappointed over as I loved his curls.
"Surely, my two beautiful ladies aren't dancing without me?" Jasper asked in a fake hurt voice, his hand over his heart.
"Maybe." I said sending a wink at Jasper, Willow giggling in my arms watching us intently.

"Well," Jasper drawled walking slowly towards us. "I'll have to think of a way to punish you later darlin'." Jasper said, his last few words punctuated by kissing down my neck. "But for now, you go get ready darling. I'll entertain this lil' lady." Jasper said kissing my sweet spot making me moan before he pulled back a smirk on his face. But I noticed as he took Willow his were darker. Satisfied I wasn't the only one who had been affected I headed into the bathroom, after grabbing my underwear and dressing gown. Completing my morning routine, doing my deodorant before changing into my red lacy underwear and wrapped my dressing gown around me.